Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 74”

At General Hospital~ Cassie room~ Dimitri came in. "You bitch! You made sure I would lose the children ! I will fight this and win I always do"Dimitri yelled Dr.Hardy came in."Time to take the baby"Dr.Hardy said "Take care of my daughter"Dimitri said " I will"Dr.Hardy said

At the Rehab center~ Monica came in to visit Warren. "How are you doing"Monica ask “One step at a time I'm getting better:"Warren said "That is great"Monica said "How is Skye"Warren ask "A lot has happened"Monica said "What" I can handle it' Warren said "Chandler died in a warehouse bomb and Cassie is in a coma"Monica said "No how is Skye dealing"Warren ask "Trying to hold on I'm not sure if she slip or not"Monica said "Well Cassie wake up"Warren ask "We don't know"Monica said "No I sure be there for my sister"Warren said "Skye would want you to get better"Monica said "You're right"Warren said "I'm glad to you ask me to come"Monica said " Me to"Warren said

On the Docks~ Jax and Christopher were there. "How are you doing with Warren away"Jax ask "I'm fine"Christopher said "Good do you need anything"Jax ask "No I will be fine"Christopher said

At the Empire~ Stefan office~ He was working when Alexis came in. "It's good to see you back at work"Alexis said " We have a lot to fix thanks to Dimitri choice of women"Stefan said as Dimitri came in. " I hear that and I do regret in pick Cassandra but not my children and Alexis I need you're help"Dimitri said "In what"Alexis ask "This , I guess Cassandra name her parents and Josslyn the children's guardian"Dimitri said "Dimitri I'm sorry but I don't think I can fight this"Alexis said "Damn it! Dimitri yelled "While Cassie is in a coma you want to take the children away"Alexis ask "Yes 'Dimitri said "I'm sorry but as a mother and Jax best friend I can not help you"Alexis said "What about the family loyal"Dimitri said " I draw the line here"Alexis said and left. "Don't worry we will fight this"Stefan said "Yea I need to get back to the hospital"Dimitri said

At General Hospital~ Skye was waiting for Cassie surgery to be over when Lorenzo came by. "Skye, How is Cassie" Lorenzo ask "Not good there take the baby out I'm so scare"Skye said "Cassie is a fighter remember when she fell off the bike and hurt her knee it was bleeding so much but Cassie did not cry at all" Lorenzo said " I remember it"Skye said "Cassie is will make it" Lorenzo said "Yes she will"Skye said "Where is Jax" Lorenzo ask "He went to check on Christopher"Skye said " Oh " Lorenzo said "Do you know who killed our son"Skye ask "No but I will find out"Lorenzo said everyone came by. "Hello Lorenzo"Jax said "Jax" Lorenzo said "Why are you here 'Jax ask " I care about Cassie" Lorenzo said Dr.Hardy came out. " How is the baby Aubrey Elizabeth"Dimitri ask

No comments:

Post a Comment