Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 72”


At Cassie~ Dimitri and Alexis and Nikolas and Liz came in.Dimitri pick up a picture of Cassie."So what else happened"NIkolas ask "After we hit a tree I went out to look at Cassie to make sure she was fine when Helena came by."Dimitri said "Did Helena course the cash"Alexis ask "No Helena told me about Cassandra being a spy and she say if I want full custody of the children to let her have Cassandra"Dimitri said "What" Well I'm glad you did not"Nikolas said "Me to I guess"Dimitri said "You're in love with Cassie" Liz said "No! I'm not I hate her for what she did to me I did it for our children"Dimitri said "Dimitri were you drive fast"Alexis ask "Yes I know this sound horrible but I want to make sure the children stay with me while Cassandra is in a coma"Dimitri said " I will see what I can do"Alexis said "You did the right thing with Helena"Nikolas said "Yes I hope so"Dimitri said Alexander came in."Father ,Where is mother"Alexander ask "You're mother and I were in a car cash she at the hospital resting"Dimitri said "Can I see mother"Alexander ask "Maybe tomorrow"Dimitri said "Why don't you go to bed" Liz said "Son tomorrow we will stay at my house" Dimitri said " I will go read you a story" Liz said they left. "Dmitri I hope your not wish Cassie will not wake up"Nikolas said "It will be easy"Dimitri said he pour a drink. " I would not say that neither her family"Alexis said

At General Hospital~ Justin came in. "Skye I'm so sorry about Cassie" Justin said "Thank you , I need you're help"Skye said "With what" Justin ask as Jax came by. "Skye, What is going on"Jax ask "I'm worry about Dimitri taking the children while Cassie is in a coma can you help us Justin"Skye said "I can do more then that since Cassie being having problems with her pregnancy she wanted someone to be her children's guardian and she named both of you and if you can't do it she name Josslyn"Justin said "Wow so Dimitri can't stop us"Skye ask "No I will take care of this by tomorrow and you will raise the children till Cassie wake up"Justin said "Thank you"Jax said Justin left. "This is great"Skye said "Yes"Jax said "What is it 'Skye ask " I think we sure just leave the children with Dimitri they our used to there father"Jax said "But what if Dimitri take them out of the country"Skye ask "We will make sure he does not ‘Jax said "All right I'm just scare"Skye said " Me to"Jax said Alan came by,
"Dad will Cassie wake up"Skye ask " I don't know I wish I could fix it for you"Alan said " Me to"Skye said " Why don't you go home and rest and we will call you"Alan said "All right" Jax said

At Josslyn~ Josslyn and Tommy were having a drink. "Well my sister wake up"Josslyn ask " I wish I know but with a coma it's so hard to tell"Tommy said "I hope Cassie wake up I need my sister"Josslyn said "Yes I hope so to"Tommy said they share a kiss and Josslyn pull back." I don't care about you're scar I love you"Tommy said "You been so support I love you for that" Josslyn said they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment