Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 75”

At General Hospital~ "The baby is in premature care with tubes on her you can see the baby but you can't touch her and you have to cover up"Dr.Hardy said "What about my baby"Skye ask "Cassie is still in a coma we had to hook up Cassie to a machine to keep an eye on her kidney and Liver"Dr.Hardy said "Where do we go from here"Skye ask "There is a clinic that special in coma patience it's in New Jersey"Dr.Hardy said "You want me to sent my daughter away"Skye ask " I believe that the clinic will help Cassie get better"Dr.hardy said "We will check it out before we sent Cassie there"Jax said

At Cassie room~ Dimitri came in. " Oh Darling I hope your parents sent you away I will get my children back even if you wake up"Dimitri said and left as Josslyn came in. "Cassie please wake up I need you , You're my sister I can't imagine not having you in my life" Josslyn said as Lila came in. "Cassie wake up I miss you I want to work things out"Lila said " I never seen Cassie give up" Josslyn said " Me either' Lila said In the hallway~ "Do you really think we sure sent Cassie away"Skye ask "We our not sent her away we our just getting Cassie some help"Jax said as AJ came by. "Skye any chance"AJ ask "No they took the baby but Cassie is still in a coma she will not wake up yet and now Jax and the doctors thinks I sure sent my daughter away 'Skye said " I just want the best for our daughter"Jax said he left. "Skye don't let this ruin you're marriage"AJ said " I just feel like I’m losing another child and I can't handle it alone" Skye said "I get that and you are not alone"AJ said

The nursery~Dimitri cover up and want to see his daughter. " Oh Audrey you will be okay I promise you , You have two sisters and a brother I love you all so much"Dimitri said Skye came in all cover up. " I will ported my grandchildren and daughter"Skye said " I will do the same for mine"Dimitri said he left. "Aubrey you're mother loves you so much she would do anything to keep you safe I love you to"Skye said

In the hallway~ Dimitri was talking to a lawyer. "The judge give you the children since you are the children father"The lawyer said "Thank you that is the best news I hear all day beside my daughter being okay"Dimitri said Jax came by. "You can tell you're wife that the judge give me full custody of the children while Cassandra in a coma"Dimitri said "Did you ever love my daughter" You're nothing but a cold heart bastard! Jax yelled " Yes I did but things chance"Dimitri said he left as Skye came by. "What is going on"Skye ask "Dimitri went to a judge and got full custody while Cassie is in a coma"Jax said "No"Skye said

At Dimitri~ He came in with the children. "Dad our we staying here"Alexander ask "Yes you and you're sisters will stay here with me and I have some news you have a new sister Aubrey she staying at the hospital for a while"Dimitri said "What about mother"Alexander ask "She still sleeping"Dimitri said " I want to see mother"Alexander said "Maybe why don't you get settin in"Dimitri ask Alexander left as Helena came in. "You called me"Helena ask "Yes I want you to take care of Cassandra"Dimitri said "You want me to kill her"Helena ask "No nothing to harm Cassandra promise me that"Dimitri said " Fine I promise"Helena said " I just want Cassandra away so I can make sure the children stay with me"Dimitri said " Sure I will take care of this"Helena said "Don't make me regret this"Dimitri said " I will not you're a lot like Stavors he would be proud of you"Helena said "Yes"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment