Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 76”

At Alexis office~ Skye and Jax came in. "Alexis we need you're help in handle Dimitri"Skye said " I hear about the judge's choice I'm sorry"Alexis said " We were hope you could stop this I will not lose my grandchildren to"Skye said " I wish I could but there is nothing I can do"Alexis said "So we lose our grandchildren to"Jax ask "Yes I will talk to Dimitri maybe he will listen to me but I'm not sure"Alexis said "Thanks"Jax said

At General Hospital~ Cassie room~ Josslyn was there. "Cassie please wake up you're children need you" Josslyn said Dr.Hayward came in. " Is there anything you can do to make my sister wake up" Josslyn ask " No I'm sorry It's all up to Cassie"Dr Hayward said " It's like she giving up"Josslyn said

At the Quartermaine~ " How was you're visit with Warren" Alan ask "Great his doing okay, How is Cassie"Monica ask "The same I don't think she will wake up I'm so scare for Skye and The Grandchildren"Alan said "Yes it's hard on all of them, Alan we need to talk about us our we okay"Monica ask "Yes I can let it go we both been unfaithful"Alan said "Yes we have"Monica said

At General Hospital~
~ Dr. Hardy office~ Kristina was there. "How is the baby" Kristina ask "So far so good do you want to know the sex"Dr.Hardy ask "Yes" Kristina said "It'a girl" Dr. Hardy said "A little girl. Chandler I'm name her after her father" Kristina said "That a great idea 'Dr.Hardy said " I'm so scare of what her future will hold" Kristina said " I know you our but we don;t know what she will be face but you're not alone"Dr.Hardy said " No, I'm glad I'm keeping her she a part of Chandler who will live on" Kristina said "Yes"Dr.Hardy said

At A Center in New Jersey~ Skye and Jax and Alan came to look at it. "We our here to look around our daughter may stay here till she wake up"Skye said "Yes Dr.Quartermaine told us about you both and you're daughter we will show you her room"The women said "Do you have around the clock care"Alan ask "Yes we do"The women said she show them a room. "This is small"Skye said "Yes but you can hang up picture of you're daughter love ones to make it feel like home"The women said "Can the children visit this place" Jax as "Yes does you're daughter have children" The women ask "Yes four"Jax said "I want the best doctor and nurse to take care of my granddaughter"Alan said "Yes sir" The woman said she left."Dad what do you think"Skye ask " I think it's perfect choice for Cassie"Alan said "We our not leaving Cassie we will visit her" Jax said " Yes I guess it will do it' s close to us"Skye said Dimitri came in. "What are you doing here"Skye ask " I brought some of Cassandra things to make it look like home"Dimitri said "How sweet of you we will fight for the children"Skye said "So is Cassandra staying here"Dimitri ask "Yes"Skye said the nurse came in.
"Hello I'm Dimitri Cassadine, Cassandra ex- husband"He said "Nice to meet you to, So have you made a choice" the nurse ask "Yes we will be sent our daughter here we will be visit a lot"Jax said " Of course you can"The nurse said Skye and Alan and Jax left. " I have a wonderful donation for you're place here' Dimitri said He pull out the check, "Wow thank you"The nurse said "Yes but you can only have if you do something for me"Dimitri said "Deal"The nurse said


No comments:

Post a Comment