Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 1”

At the Quartermaine Boathouse~ Skye was shock from seeing Althea. "Antoinette it's good to see you"Athena said "You're suppose to be dead I was there , Did you know she was alive"Skye ask "Yes I did"Warren said "Why didn't you tell me" I been support you"Skye said "Yes I'm sorry but Athena ask me to keep quiet"Warren said "Why? If you're here to hurt me you can't anymore I have a family a husband who loves me and children and I found my real mother Rae who loves me"Skye said "Antoinette I'm sorry for hurt you I want to chance it to make it up to you"Althea said " I don't want you in my life! Go away and I go by Skye now! she said

At General Hospital~Cassie and Warren and Josslyn and Dimitri and Jax and Lila and Chandler and Kristina and Nikolas and Liz were in the ER. "Where is my baby"Cassie ask "The nanny Jamie came by. " She with Dr. Jones Aubrey had a temperature and she keeps crying again just like last night"Jamie said " No this isn't good"Cassie said "It will be fine darling"Dimitri said "Why didn't you take Aubrey to General hospital last night"Lila ask "Cassie look at Dimitri. " I was at the hotel working late and then because of the storm I just stay at the hotel are you calling me a bad mother? I know I'm not mother of the year like you"Cassie said "That not what I mean" Lila said "Does anyone know where Skye is"Jax ask "No or Warren"Cassie said "What is taking long"Dimitri ask "Maybe Aubrey just as a flu or something"Cassie said Skye and Warren came by."What is going on"Skye ask "Aubrey isn't feeling well Dr. Jones is looking at her"Jax said "My baby girl will be fine right, Dimitri"Cassie ask "Right"Dimitri said "Where did you go"Jax ask " I will tell you later"Skye said "Dr Jones came by. "I have some news "Dr Jones said " Our daughter is fine let's take her home"Cassie said "No Cassie she not fine I'm sorry but Aubrey has Leukemia"Dr Jones said "No! My baby girl"Cassie yelled Dimitri grab her arm. "Our daughter needs you to be strong and Aubrey will fight this she a Cassadine after all"Dimitri said” And a Quartermaine we will help Aubrey"Skye said "Yes you're right, Now what do we do"Cassie ask "We need to cycled her blood though a filter to decrease the amount of the white blood cells"Tony said "Well it hurt Aubrey"Dimitri ask "No"Dr Jones said " I want to see my daughter"Cassie said " You can but you need to cover up we don't want her to get a infection"Dr.Jones said "All right , we will come on Darling"Dimitri said they left.

"This isn't good"Skye said " No it's not, Skye what is wrong"Jax ask "Athena is alive she here in Port Charles and Warren know about it"Skye said "Why didn't you tell Skye"Jax ask " Athena need some treatments after the ski accident I was help her get better I did not know she would come here" Skye I'm sorry 'Warren said "yYu sure of told me Athena was alive! Skye yelled

Aubrey room~ Dimitri and Cassie came in all cover up. "Oh my baby girl , This is all my fault! Cassie said "Why do you say that"Dimitri ask "I wasn't there for our daughter when she need me I was with you! that was a mistake"Cassie said "Yes it was we our both to blame for this and we will make her better I will find the best doctor for her"Dimitri said "Promise me"Cassie said " I promise"Dimitri said Dr Jones came in and look at Aubrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment