Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 94”


At the Quartermaine~ Warren came in the living room as Monica was there. "Warren why were you at the boat house last night" What are you hiding"Monica ask " Just trust me "Warren said "Fine don't make me regret it"Monica said " I will not"Warren said

At Chandler/Kristina~ Lydia came in with some food. "Here is some muffin I don't make them so there safe"Lydia said "Thank you" Kristina said "How are you and Chandler" Lydia ask "Great I'm glad his back" Kristina said "I'm happy for you" Lydia said

At the Nurse ball~ The Quartermaine, and Spencer and Cassadine and Jacks and Webers were there. "Lucy and Katherine were on the stage. " Thank you for coming to the nurse ball Katherine and I would like to be you're host" Lucy said "We our here to stop HIV/Aids there has to be a way to end this"Katherine said Robin came up. "There is a way to live with this and be healthy I'm living proof"Robin said "Cassie you look great"Warren said "Thank you"Cassie said "So you two are dating now" Lila ask "Yes we our"Warren said "Wow"Lila said "Why is it wrong" Cassie ask " No that not what I meant" Lila said "You think I'm moving too fast into a new relationship"Cassie said "You always do. Yet I'm too scared to love again" Lila said " me to but I'm willing to take the risk' Cassie said Ned got up and sing and Bobbie and Tony dance and Lucky sing to Liz. "It looks like mother is back with Lucky" Edmund said " "Yes I guess"Dimitri said he look at Cassie. " and Cassie is moving on you really lose everything"Edmund said " I will get them back all of it"Dimitri said Warren phone rang it was Athena. " I will be there"Warren said and hang up. " I have to go"Warren said "All right it's fine"Cassie said Warren left and Skye follow him.

Cassie phone rang. " Oh No I will be right up there"Cassie said "Cassie what is it"Jax ask "is it the children"Dimitri ask "Yes Aubrey is upstairs the nanny brought her in"Cassie said they went upstairs.

in the boat house~ Warren went inside and Skye came in and saw Athena. "No you're alive! Skye yelled "Yes Toni I'm come and give me a hug"Athena said


No comments:

Post a Comment