Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 2”



In the hallway~ "Josslyn what is going on"Carly ask "Aubrey is sick she has leukemia and Cassie is falling part"Josslyn said " No"Carly said "Yes but maybe Dimitri and Cassie can put their differences aside for their daughter"Josslyn said "Yes but it's hard"Carly said "Yes"Josslyn said "Skye we will find a cure for Aubrey"Rae said "Yes we will"Alan said "Thank you both it has been a night"Skye said "What is it"Rae ask "Althea is alive and here in Port Charles"Skye said "I'm sorry but she can't hurt you"Rae said "No we will ported you this time"Alan said

At Dr. Jones office~ Dimitri and Cassie came in." So how do we help our daughter"Cassie ask "We need to get her white blood cells normal but why we wait for that we need to test everyone for bone marrow"Dr. Jones said "Who would be a match"Cassie ask "Your children have a great chance of being a match" Dr. Jones said "Well it hurt them"Dimitri ask "No ,It will not"Dr Jone said "What if there no match"Cassie ask "Let's just take this one step at a time"Dr. Jones said "All right , let's go get our children. Dimitri said they left. In the hallway~ Dimitri and Cassie came out. "Cassie is there anything I can do"Warren ask "We our going to pick up the children to see if there a match"Cassie said "Let me go with you"Warren said "I'm going with Cassandra we need to tell our children together"Dimitri said "Dimitri"Cassie said "It's all right , Dimitri is right you two need to be there for your children"Warren said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came in. " I wish we could help our granddaughter"Skye said " Me to I'm going to make some calls to find the best doctor for Aubrey, Skye our you okay" Jax ask "No I'm not I'm scare why did Althea have to come back" Why did she have to be alive! Skye yelled Jax hug Skye. " I will not let her hurt you are safe with me" Jax said " You have always made me feel safe"Skye said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was there to fine Althea wait for her. "Who are you"Monica ask "I'm Skye and Warren mother Althea"She said "Why are you here" Monica ask "Because my children are here "Althea said Warren came in. "You sure not be here"Warren said "Wait how did you get Warren" Did you steal him like you did Skye"Monica ask " I did not steal Warren he was givin to me"Althea said "By who"Monica ask "David his alive"Althea said "How do you know David"Monica ask " His my brother"Althea said "What" You never told me"Warren said " Oh my god"Monica said "Alan came in. "What is going on"Who are you"Alan ask "I'm Althea"She said
"Leave town I will not let you hurt my daughter anymore! Alan yelled " I will not hurt Skye I loved her"Althea said "Why is she here"Alan ask "Althea is David Langston sister that how she got my son"Monica said "David is alive"Alan ask "Yes the heart attack did not kill him"Alan said "You never told me my father was alive"Warren said "In a way you know him David came over a lot his name you called him wast Toby"Althea said "Yes I remember Toby he took me fish"Warren said "Yes you're father wants to tell the truth but he was scare you would be take from him"Althea said "Skye is right you only came back to hurt us I'm done with you"Warren said " I will go fine a place to stay but I'm not leaving town"Althea said

No comments:

Post a Comment