Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 16”


At Llanview~ Skye and Jax hotel room~ Vicki came in. "Vicki did you find anything"Skye ask "Yes the birth certificate is from an adoption agency in Pine Valley" Vicki said "Oh thank you so much I wish it would have a name on it beside mine "Skye said " You're welcome" Vicki said she left "We will leave tonight"Jax said " I hope this helps us find her"Skye said

At Dorian~ She was looking at a piece of paper when Langston came in. "Mom our you okay"Langston ask "Yes I'm fine. how are you"Dorian ask Langston was pregnant. "I'm fine mother I can't wait till this baby is born I just"Langston said "What you can tell me anything"Dorian said " I wish I know more about my family history just in cause "Langston said "Yes this is important I'm sorry"Dorian said "It's not you're fault" Langston said

At Gigi/Rex~" Gigi What is it"Rex ask "My birth certificate look "Gigi said "The ink is smear"Rex said "Yes isn't this weird" What if this is a fake what if I'm adoption"Gigi ask"Let's calm down I will find out the truth"Rex said "Thank you"Gigi said

At Port Charles~ Josslyn and Tommy~ Lila was there. "So Jamie just left town without her children" Josslyn ask"Yes but don't worry I want to adoption them Jamie sign her rights away" Lila said "Are you sure"Josslyn said "Yes I like having more of Morgan around me and Claire love them" Lila said "We will not fight you on this" Josslyn said "No"Carly said "Thank you" Lila said "If you need anything"Carly said "We will be fine" Lila said

At Katherine/Stefan~ "Stefan promise you will not kill Stavors I know you're upset and so I'm but I will not let you do this"Katherine said
"Alright I promise I will not kill anyone"Stefan said "Good 'Katherine said

At The Quartermaine~ "So have you hear from Skye"Monica ask"Yes she found a lean that is taking her to Pine Valley' Alan said Emily came in."Em what you are doing is great the fundraise everyone will not forget Page"Monica said "Yes it is , Skye wish she would be here "Alan said " I understand Skye needs to find her daughter"Emily said "Page will be with you tonight"Monica said "Yes she will"Emily said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was getting dress when Dimitri came in. "You look great so you brought some new dress"Dimitri said "Yes I did, What do you think"Cassie ask " That I could rip the dress right off you now"Dimitri said "We have to be there tonight"Cassie said "Yes"Dimitri said "What"Cassie ask " I wish I could saved Page I wasn't a good brother to her"Dimitri said "Yes you were don't blame yourself"Cassie said "It's hard not to"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment