Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 17”


At Pine Valley~ Adoption Agency~ "My name is Skye Jacks when I was a teenage I give up a baby my name at the time was Antoinette Patterson Do you know where my baby is"Skye ask "I'm sorry it was a close adoption"The women said "Somewhere my daughter is out there and you're not going to tell me where she is! Skye yelled " I can't tell you"The women said "Yes you can or I will have you're job! This woman is my daughter! Adam said as he came in. "Adam"Skye said "Now what is it going to be"Adam ask The women went to get the file and then drop it on the floor by Skye. "Thank you"Skye said "Here for you're trouble"Jax said he give the women money and she left. "Thank you Adam now I will know where she is"Skye said Skye read it' "Where is she"Adam ask "In Llanview now were back to zero"Skye said "No we our not"Jax said "Why don't you stay at my house for the night"Adam said "All right"Skye said they left.

At Port Charles~ The Garden~ Spencer and The Quartermaine and Jacks and Cassadine were at the fundraise. "Thank you for coming to this fundraiser in honor of my daughter who was take to slow we hope we can raise money for depression"Emily said everyone clap. "Katherine where is Stefan"Alexis ask "He was here"Katherine said "No"Alexis said Dimitri came by. "You both look worry"Dimitri said "We our"Alexis said

"Joss how is Carly"Cassie ask "Great I sure not be here"Josslyn said "It's not you're fault"Cassie said "Did you come with Dimitri" You're back with him aren't you"Josslyn ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said "Oh Cass, He hurt you"Josslyn said "I hurt him to"Cassie said "Nikolas a women said He turn around to fine Gia. "Gia Campbell you're in town"Nikolas ask "Yes I'm"Gia said "What brings you to town"Nikolas ask "A new start I'm sorry if I cash a party"Gia said "This is a fundraiser in honor of my daughter who had depression and killed herself"Nikolas said "I'm sorry"Gia said "They share a hug as Emily came by."Gia you're back"Emily said "Yes I'm"Gia said "That great"Emily said "I'm sorry about you're daughter"Gia said "Thank you"Emily said "So you to our having a another baby"Gia ask Zander came by. "No this is our baby"Zander said "Oh Zander it's good to see you"Gia said "You to 'Zander said

"Cassandra are you okay"Dimitri ask "Yes I'm fine the fundraiser is a hit"Cassie said "Yes it is"Dimitri said Chandler and Lila came by. "Cass, Have you hear from Jax and mother"Chandler ask "No I haven't I hope mother find her child"Cassie said " I guess I have some news" Lila said "What"Chandler ask "Jamie left town without the children so I'm adoption them" Lila said "That nice"Cassie said "Yes it is"Chandler said

" I want to make a toast to my sister Page the best part of this family I will not forget you, I sure of been there for you I'm sorry I failed you"Dimitri said Nikolas and Emily hug Dimitri , "My brother is right we failed her"Edmund said "Her memory lives on"Emily said "Yes"Edmund said "Cassandra let's go see our daughter"Dimitri said "Sound great to me"Cassie said they were about to leave as Gia came by. "Cassie Jacks"Gia ask "Yes I'm you our"Cassie ask "Gia Campbell a mother I hear you own a magazine"Cassie said " I did my mother and grandmother have one"Cassie said "Oh I been looking for a new job as a model"Gia said "Well good luck"Cassie said she and Dimitri left.

No comments:

Post a Comment