Thursday, August 11, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 15”

At Chandler/Kristina~ Kristina and Chandler were raise their daughter Bess who so far was healthy and Kristina got her license back so she was going to open a law office. Chandler was working with Lorenzo and Warren at the oil company and it was a hit. "Chandler are you okay" Kristina ask " I just wish my mother would come home she not going to find her child"Chandler said "Chandler ,Skye has a right to know her "Kristina said " I know"Chandler said

At Josslyn/Tommy~ Carly was pregnant and Josslyn made her move into the house till the baby was born. "Mother do you need anything " Josslyn ask "No I'm fine so is the baby"Carly said "Thank you for doing this" Josslyn said " I'm just glad you're happy, how are and Tommy" Carly ask "All right he still in pain for Page he blames himself"Josslyn said "It's not his fault"Carly said "No"Josslyn said

At the Garden~ Emily was there working on a fundraise she was plan for Page Nikolas was helping her. " I was hope this would heal us"Nikolas said " Me to I guess in time"Emily said "Yes we will be a hit"Nikolas said "Yes thank you for helping me with this"Emily said "You're welcome"Nikolas said Zander came by. "How is everything going"Zander ask "Great we our going to be a hit"Emily said "Good"Zander said Alexis and Stefan and Katherine were at another table.Alexis was trying to find a way to help Katherine get out of her marriage to Stavors. " I still can't find the father who marry you both"Alexis said "Great so what do we do"Katherine ask " I will not let another family member of mine ruin us"Stefan said "Katherine can I talk to Stefan"Alexis ask "Yes"Katherine said and left. "You can't kill anyone do you hear me" Alexis said "Why not both of us would be better off"Stefan said "Because I love you"Alexis said " I love you to"stefan said Cassie came by to Emily table,"Emily do you need anything"Cassie ask " No we our all set thank you"Emily said "You're welcome I miss Page to so does Dimitri"Cassie said "Yes"Emily said

Justin and Lila were at their table. "I know this sound weird but I would like to adoption Jamie children she left me this note for a lawyer"Lila said Justin read it. "She sign her rights away our you sure" Justin ask "Yes Morgan would want me to watch his children" Lila said "All right I will happened this"Justin said

At LLanview hospital~Vicki came in. "Yes I would like to see a of copy of this birth certificate"Vicki said "She show her a copy of it. "That not one of ours it's from an adoption agency it's in Pine Valley"The women said "Thank you"Vicki said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was on the phone with Adam. "Yes we sure see each other soon I miss you to I'm in LLanview right now hopefully soon I will be back in Port Charles"Skye said and hang up. "How is Adam"Jax ask "Good we sure see him soon"Skye said "Sure, Skye how are you doing" Jax ask "I'm scare what if we finally find her and she hate me"Skye ask " It took a long time for you and Rae to trust each other and you and you're daughter it may take a while but you will be close" Jax said " I hope you're right"Skye said there was a knock on the door it was Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment