Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 8”


At General Hospital~ Cassie room~ "Because of the car cash I can't carry a child"Josslyn said "I'm sorry if I could fix this"Cassie said " I know" Josslyn said "There are other ways to have a baby"Cassie said Carly came in. "Hello Cassie I hope Aubrey gets better"Carly said "Thank you , Our the twins Morgan"Cassie ask "We don't know yet . Josslyn I been thinking I could carry you're baby"Carly said "Wow let's go talk"Josslyn said they left. Dimitri came in. "Did you check on Aubrey"Cassie ask "Yes she still has infection I can't see her"Dimitri said "No what if we lose her before we do this"Cassie said Dimitri took Cassie hand. "We will not lose her"Dimitri said Dr.Hayward came in. "It's time to have the surgery.Dr.Hayward said "How long will this take I have a fundraise to go to"Cassie ask "You can go after but just no stress"Dr.hayward said " Dimitri are you going to the fundraise"Cassie ask "I'm now to make sure you are not stress"Dimitri said " I will not let you hurt me anymore"Cassie said "Same here 'Dimitri said

At Carly~ Josslyn and Carly were over. "Are you sure about this carrying my baby" Josslyn ask "Yes we will go see Dr,Hardy to see if I can help I want to fix the mistake I made with you"Carly said " I made peace with my childhood it was not that bad"Josslyn said " No it was not"Carly said “Let me talk to Tommy about this"Josslyn said "I'm glad you found love"Carly said " Me to"Josslyn said

At Althea hotel room~ Skye and Jax came in. "Skye it's good to see you who is this handsome man"Althea ask "My husband I told him about my child who you made me give up I want to know where she is"Skye said " Here is the information I have on her"Althea said "Is that why you came to town"Skye ask "No I wanted to see you I miss you"Althea said " I don't want to see you anymore"Skye said "Is this all you have on Skye child"Jax ask "Yes I hope you find her"Althea said "Did you know that the man who raped me was Helena Cassadine son"Skye ask " No I don't even know who she is"Althea said "We sure go"Jax said

At the Yacht~ Fundraiser~ "Chandler and Kristina were wait for everyone to come. "Before everyone gets here I want to say I love you whatever you going thought I will stand by you"Kristina said " I love you to and our child"Chandler said they share a kiss as everyone came in.

At Josslyn/Tommy~ Joss we our going to be late for the fundraiser"Tommy said " I know we need to talk" Josslyn said "What is it"Tommy ask " I told my mother about this and she has a had that Mother will carry our child what do you think"Josslyn ask "There a lot of health risk for you're mother but if my mother okay it after looking at her then I will support it"Tommy said "I love you"Josslyn said " I love you to"Tommy said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment