Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 7”

At Liz/Lucky~ "So when our you going to tell you're children that you're pregnant" Lucky ask "I'm scare because of my age and now that Aubrey is sick"Liz said "You're right it's not time yet" Lucky said "No" Liz said

At Emily~ Zander was there. "What is it"Zander ask "I'm pregnant"Emily said "I'm the father" Zander ask "Yes"Emily said "We sure do the right thing and get marry" Zander said "Yes I love you"Emily said they share a kiss.

At General hospital~ Dr. Hayward office~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. "We will do this"Cassie said "All right we need to get started first we need you're sperm Dimitri then we take Cassie ovaries out then we put them back in"Dr.hayward said "Is this a lot on Cassandra"Dimitri ask "Yes it is "Dr.Hayward said " I will do it for my daughter"Cassie said “It just better work and save our daughter"Dimitri said "It will you may have more then one child"Dr.Hayward said "We can handle that I can't handle lose a child"Cassie said "Let's get started.Dr. Hayward said

In the hallway~ "This better not be a scam to get money out of my family"Carly said "It's not I have my own money"Jamie said

At Skye/Jax~ They came inside. "So what is it"Jax ask "I been keeping a secret about my rape I had a baby"Skye said "Where is the baby" Jax ask Skye pick up the box " I don't know where she is all all I have is this picture of me holding her before they took her from me I don't even know who adoption her"Skye said "Well let's find her"Jax said " I think Althea knows where she is"Skye said "We will ask her you're not alone in this"Jax said "Thank you for not being mad at me"Skye said " No , I know it's hard to open about you're childhood"Jax said "Yes it is"Skye said

At the Yacht~ Chandler and Lorenzo were there. "Chandler I'm glad you're back I miss you " Lorenzo said " I miss you to I'm glad you're back with us" Lorenzo said " Me to I'm going to ask Kristina to marry me tonight"Chandler said "That is wonderful " Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~ Cassie room~ She was getting ready for the surgery when Bobbie came in. "How is Aubrey"Cassie ask "She has a infection we our keeping an eye on her"Bobbie said "Oh no I'm scare"Cassie said "We will save her I seen miracle happened in this hospital"Bobbie said "Yes, Can I see her"Cassie ask "No we only going to allow nurse and doctors to see Aubrey till she gets the infection down" Bobbie said " My poor baby"Cassie said Josslyn came in."Cassie I hear what you're doing are you sure"Josslyn ask"Yes I'm doing this for my daughter"Cassie said "What about you and Warren" Josslyn said "It's over We broke up thanks to Dimitri he made sure of that"Cassie said "What did he do"Josslyn ask "Dimitri made sure Warren know that the night of the storm Dimitri and I had anger sex It did not mean anything to me"Cassie said "How can it not mean anything to you" Josslyn said " I don't love him anymore are you okay"Cassie ask

No comments:

Post a Comment