Thursday, August 11, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 9”

At the Yacht~ "Emily are you okay"Monica ask " I have some news"Emily said Alexis and Zander and Page were there. "What is it"Page ask "I'm pregnant"Emily said
"You're pregnant" mother our you going to keep it"Page ask "Yes I'm I know it will be risk but I want this baby"Emily said as Nikolas came by."You're pregnant ,congest to you both"Nikolas said "Thank you I will make Emily happy"Zander said " I hope you do"Nikolas said "Congest both of you"Alexis said "Yes we our happy for you"Alan said

"Chandler this looks great I'm happy for you"Katherine said "Thank you, How are you doing"Chandler ask "It's hard to forget everything "Katherine said "Yes it is"Chandler said Skye and Jax came in. " I love all of this what you did"Skye said "Thanks mother"Chandler said "Dimitri I just got off the phone with Bobbie Aubrey infection is gone"Cassie said "That is great"Dimitri said they share a hug. " I hope I can hold her tomorrow"Cassie said " Me to 'Dimitri said Edmund and Liz came by. "How is Aubrey"Liz ask "Great her infection is gone"Cassie said "That is great news, I have great news to I'm pregnant" Liz said "Mother at you're age" Do you want to risk it you're a grandmother for god sake" Dimitri said "Yes and I'm hope you're mother will not talk to me like that again" Liz said "I'm sorry but I think you're too old"Dimitri said "I'm happy for you mother"Edmund said " Of cause you are, I hear you are destroy mine empire"Dimitri said "I'm taking it bigger place then you ever did"Edmund said "Page came by "What is going on"Page ask " Liz is pregnant"Cassie said "So is my mother it must be something in the water" Page said "Yes" Cassie said

" I want to thank you for coming to the fundraise we will raise a lot of money for the hospital and I have a question for the women I love"Chandler said Chandler got on his knees. "Kristina will you marry me"Chandler ask "Yes I love you"Kristina said everyone clap. " That is romance"Cassie said "We had a romance screen like that"Dimitri said "Yes it didn't last long but it will for my brother and Kristina" Cassie said "Kristina I'm happy for you"Alexis said "Yes welcome to the family"Skye said "Chandler you better not hurt my daughter"Alexis said " I will not"Chandler said "Kristina I'm happy for you and my son" Lorenzo said "Thank you"Kristina said Kristina feel something. "Kristina what is it"Alexis ask " I think my water just broke" Kristina said Monica came by. "Kristina it's too late to go to the hospital you're going to have the baby here"Monica said "No" Kristina said "It will be fine I'm on you're side"Chandler said Kristina lay on the floor. "Monica do you need anything"Skye ask "Yes , towels and something to cut with and some water"Monica said "Chandler took Kristina hand. "Chandler I'm scare"Kristina said "What name have you pick out for our daughter" Chandler ask " I been like the name Bess"Kristina said " I like it to"Chandler said "Skye came by and help Monica and had flashbacks off giving birth to her another daughter. "Skye what is it"Jax ask " I remember some of my baby birth"Skye said "Was anyone in the room with you when you give birth"Jax ask "I was 'Warren said as He came by. "You were there I remember that do you know where my baby is"Skye ask

Kristina push and out came her daughter. "Let's get you to the hospital both of you"Monica said "How does she look"Kristina ask "All right, do you want to hold her"Monica ask "Sure" Kristina said she hold Bess. "Bess I love I'm you're mother you sure know how to make entrance"Kristina said "Yes you do I love you both"Chandler said "She must get that from me"Cassie said "Yes I'm sure"Chandler said "That you're aunt Cassie you have two aunts and an uncle a lot of people love you"Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment