Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by epilogue ch 4


At General Hospital~ LJ and Jodi and MJ came in. “So is it Carman”LJ ask “I can give you that answer”Calliope said as she came in. “Is it”LJ ask “Yes”Calliope said “Mrs.Cassadine is right”The man said “We need you to come to the station”MJ said “For Question”Calliope ask “Yes”MJ said they left.

At Laster/Isabella~ Laster was on the phone. “Father you need to come home it’s time you need to stop mother from making a mistake”Laster said he hang up as Spencer Jr came in. “Father’ Spencer Jr said “Hey buddy”Laster said

At The Police station~ Calliope was there. “Where do you want me to start”Calliope ask “From the beginning”Jodi said “Well in high school I date Carman Webber he was kind and care and perfect but one day chance our life forever I saw Spencer Cassadine in a different way
and Spencer made his mission to have me he did with flowers and jewelry Spencer was chame and I end up broke up with Carman and he dating my cousin Bella”Calliope said “Go on ’MJ said “Spencer and I dating till after high school I broke up with him I wanted a career to study in Pairs I was so scarce and Carman know something was going on and he was right I was pregnant he went with me to Pairs and help me give up the baby”Calliope said “Then you came home and marry Spencer”MJ said “Yes did off and one and one day Carman and I had an affair are love cost a lot of pain and Bella death”Calliope said “Victor killed Bella”Mj said “Yes he wanted to kill Carman for our affair”Calliope said “What happened on the roof of the hospital”LJ ask as the children came in with EJ. “Mother Please don’t do this”Laster said “It’s time the truth came out I owe it to Carman and his family”Calliope said “Are you sure”EJ ask “Yes ’Calliope said “Go on”MJ said “I was on the roof at the hospital I was upset and Carman came up to comfort me and we were saying goodbye and Carman kiss me goodbye when Spencer came up even though it was it was over between us he was jealous Spencer thinks I belong to him”Calliope said “Then what happened”LJ ask “Spencer and Carman got into a fight and Spencer push Carman he died I never know if Spencer felt guilty for it he never cry for his cousin I want to do the right thing so I set up a money for Sarah and I know Spencer and I could not be together anymore”Calliope said “Why bure him, Why not tell the truth”MJ ask “I didn’t know Spencer and Stefan took care of that part they never told me”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment