Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by epilogue ch 3


At Calliope/EJ~ They were making love for a old couple they had a great sex life. Calliope didn’t feel well. ‘ Are you okay”EJ ask “Yes I’m fine with you”Calliope said

At General Hospital~ LJ came by. “Did you get it”MJ ask “Yes I did how long will the autopsy take”LJ ask “A while let’s go dig up the grave”LJ said they left.

At Calliope/EJ~ The next day~Calliope was holding a picture of Carman. “I’m sorry”Calliope said and hide the picture behind the TV as EJ came into the room with some tea they turn on the tv. “”They found a body at a construction site yesterday there no sure who it is”The report said Calliope broke her tea cup. “Are you okay”EJ ask “I’m sorry ’Calliope said “It’s okay you're shake up”EJ sad “I was just wonder what happened “Calliope said “I’m sure the police will find out”EJ said “Yes”Calliope said

At the Police Station~ “So the grave was empty”LJ ask “Yes it was I have a feeling that the body we found was Carman”LJ said

At Laster/Isabella~ Laster was on the phone. “We ned to stop this now’ Laster said Calliope came in and hang up his phone.”Mother why did you do that”Laster ask “Leave it alone we don’t know if it’s Carman”Calliope said “Mother when I help father all those years ago father told me everything”Laster said “No”Calliope said “We need to stop this”Laster said “No”Calliope said “Don’t do anything stupid mother”Laster said “It’s time I do the right thing now”Calliope said and left.

At Adam Jr/Lila~ “I hope that isn’t Carman body I can’t lose my sister”Lila said “You believe it don’t you”Adam JR ask “Yes Calliope never told me about it”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment