Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by epilogue ch 5


At The Police Station~ “You're not going to arrest my wife are you”EJ ask “Not yet you can go home”MJ said as Lulu came by. “So finally we have the truth about Carman if you just come out sooner my brother and father would be alive! “Lulu yelled “I’m sorry”Calliope said “They left. “Daniel-Edward came by. “Are you going to arrest my aunt”Daniel-Edward ask “Why are you here lawyer ’Jodi ask “yes unlike you I’m loyal to my family”Daniel -Edward said “I just wanted the truth”Jodi said

At Calliope/EJ~”Why did you confess”EJ ask “Because it’s time I do the right thing”Calliope said “It’s been eating at you”EJ ask “Yes”Calliope said “That’s why I love you”EJ said they share a kiss as Lila and Sage came in. “We will support you”Lila said “Thanks if anything happens take care of my children”Calliope said “We will”Lila said the children and Grandchildren came in. “Mother it’s going to be okay”Bliss said “I love you and I hope you understand why I did it”Calliope said “Yes we do”Avery said “I do love our family “Calliope said “Me too”Avery said “Mother I don’t agree with what you did but it will be okay”Laser said “yes it will be”Calliope said the children left. “EJ I want you to know I love you and our life together it’s been fun”Calliope said “Yes and more to come”Ej said they share a kiss as EJ got a text. “It’s the hotel I have to go”EJ said”I will be fine”Calliope said he left.

At the Police Station~ “We have evidence to arrest Calliope Cassadine”MJ said “Thank you I will do it”LJ said they left.

At Laster/Isabella~ All the children were there. “I’m worry about mother she can’t handle going to jail”Bliss said “No mother will not make it”Avery said

No comments:

Post a Comment