Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by epilogue ch 7



At Laster/Isabella~ Spencer was walking in Calliope rose garden when Spencer Jr came by. “Spencer JR do you have a girlfriend”Spencer ask “No Grandfather I’m only six years old ’Spencer said “Well I’m going to help you make sure you don’t make the same mistake I did with you're grandmother”Spencer said “Father say nana is in heaven”Spencer Jr said “Yes she an angel and going to watch over us she loved you”Spencer said “Yes nana would let take us for ice cream and let us skip half days we would go to the club for lunch my brother and the cousin”Spencer JR sia “Sound fun I wish I was there”Spencer said “Me too”Bliss said as the children came in. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there I want to help you deal with this we need to plan you're mother funeral”Spencer said “I will do that”EJ said as he came in. “So you're married Calliope”Spencer ask “Yes we were in love and happy I never hurt her and this is all you're fault that Calliope killed herself she hate keep the secret you sure of man up and confess”EJ yelled “EJ what kind of funeral did Mother want”Bliss ask “Just a small one ’EJ said “Can we help you”Avery ask “Yes just not you're father”EJ said

Two days later~ Calliope funeral~ Zella went up to speak. “Mother and I disagree about a lot of things but I know she loved me and I’m glad she was right about Joe because I ending up marrying a man I love and I’m glad to be like mother a strong woman”Zella said “Laster got up. “Mother and I always fight but we love each other I will miss her”Laster said Mulan got up. “Mother and I had a lot to get though and I’m glad we did”Mulan said Rave got up. “I’m so glad that mother raise me I’m sorry that I wanted to look for my birth mother I never want to hurt her”Rave said EJ got up. “I loved Calliope very much we had a happy life and I will make things right it sure of not end up like this! EJ yelled Lila got up. “I can’t believe my sister is gone first Jasper and mother and now Daddy and Grandmother Jane and Rae and Alan and Monica and now my sister my family keeps getting smaller it’s not fair”Lila yelled They took Calliope body. “I’ sorry Calliope”Spencer said

No comments:

Post a Comment