Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 15


At General Hospital~ Jax room~ Skye came to see him Jax was awake. "Skye"Jax said " I'm so glad you're alright"Skye said " Me to" Jax said they took each other hand as Cassie was watching from the window and smiling. " You look happy"Dimitri said as he came by. " I'm, I always wanted my parents together when I found out Jax was my father"Cassie said " I'm sure our son feels the same way" Dimitri said "Don't". Cassie said Brenda came by. " How is Jax" Brenda ask " His fine daddy is sleeping you sure go"Cassie said " I'm not going anywhere you can not push me away" I love your father and he loves me" Brenda said "Whatever"Cassie said

Jax room~"Do you remember the car cash"Skye ask " No I don't I'm just glad that Josslyn is okay if something happened to her I could not live with myself"Jax said " I know but Josslyn is fine"Skye said she took Jax hand as Brenda came in. "What is going on"Brenda ask "Nothing we were just talking that all"Skye said "Really" Why are you here"Brenda ask " To make sure Jax is okay I care about him we have a daughter together"Skye said " One you lied about"Brenda said " That is in the past Brenda it's fine"Jax said " I'm going to go, Jax take care"Skye said She left." Brenda there is nothing to go on between Skye and I" Jax said " I trust you once and you broke it"Brenda said " Yes I did I regret that but not my daughter"Jax said " I know I wish I could of give you a child"Brenda said "It's okay I still love you"Jax said " I love you to"Brenda said

At Josslyn room~ Cassie came in. " Josslyn I'm glad your okay I need you're help"Cassie said "With what"Josslyn ask " Getting my parents back together"Cassie said "Cass, I know you want that but I don't think it will happened daddy love the witch"Josslyn said "That bitch isn't good enough for Daddy"Cassie said " I agree and I know how much this means to you but you know sometime it can't happened like you and Dimitri" Josslyn said "Dimitri is back" Cassie said " Oh how do you feel about it"Josslyn ask " It's a mess, Last night I drop Alex off at Dimitri and he kiss me"Cassie said "Wow", Do you love my brother or Dimitri"Josslyn ask " I don't know I'm sorry you're in the middle of this"Cassie said " You're both my family and I'm fine I will keep it a secret"Josslyn said "Thanks, So anything new with you"Cassie ask " No"Josslyn said Carly came in with Bobbie. " Josslyn I'm so glad you're okay we were all worry"Bobbie said "Thanks Grandmother"Josslyn said "Michael called he his glad you're fine"Carly said " Thanks when his he coming home"Josslyn ask " I don't know"Carly said " When can Josslyn get out of here"Cassie ask " In a couple of days"Bobbie said

At Dimitri~ He was playing with his son. " Alexander are you okay"Dimitri ask " Yes where is Mother"Alex ask " Your mother is at the hospital visit you're aunt and Grandfather but we will be a family soon"Dimitri said " Okay"Alex said "Are you okay"Dimitri ask " I"m tired"Alex said there was a mark on his arm. "Let's take you to the hospital"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment