Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 88~

“Summer love”

At Leno~ Sterling and Isabella and Laster , Weston and Anton, Mandy were there. “Now Isabella what is your news”Sterling ask “Laster and I are getting marry”Isabella said “”Really, Are you sure”Leno ask “Yes I’m we love each other Mother can’t you be happy for me”Isabella ask “I’m”Leno said “We just our worry about you that’s all”Sterling said “I will make your daughter happy”Laster said “Thank you I want to talk to Isabella alone”Leno said everyone left. “Isabella I just want you to be happy that all and I don’t want you to get hurt”Leno said “Life is about getting hurt”Isabella said “Yes is it, What about Liam”Leno ask “Liam Corinthos Sterling ask “Yes we had a summer love that all it was and Laster knows about it we have no secrets we will be find mother I can handle anything”Isabella said

On the Docks~ Liam was looking at a picture of Him and Isabella when Nico came by and saw the picture.. “Oh no don’t tell me you're and Isabella, is this just like my mother and Carman”Nico ask “Yes Isabella and I and a fling but it’s not like you're mother and Carman It will not end like that”Liam said “I hope not and I hope you find someone better than Isabella”Nico said “You're right it’s time to move on”Liam said “Yes it is”Nico said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Skye and Calliope and Sage were there. “I can’t believe you're on bed rest”Calliope said “Me too”Lila said “I sure be here take care of you”Skye said “I’m taking care of Lila”Babe said “Thank you but she my daughter”Skye said “Yes I just thought I would help”Babe said “You're right thank you”Skye said “You're welcome that’s our grandchild in there ’Babe said “Yes”Skye said “Lila do you need anything”Sage ask “Yes can you help run the station”Lila ask “Yes I will”Sage said “Call , Don’t worry about Skylar his not going to jail”Lila said “I know it will be find you take care of your baby and I will take care of mine”Calliope said “Yes”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment