Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 89~

~ “Pine Valley resident visit Port Charles”

At General Hospital~ Monica and Courtney and Adela and Lydia were there. “Thank you for coming the hospital is having fund issue and needs to do some fundraiser I need all your help”Monica said “ We would love to”Lydia said “Yes we would”Adela said “Good thank you”Monica said Alan came by. “I have a office for all of you ,, I hope you all work together”Alan said “Thank you”Monica said they went into the office as Dr David Hayward came in. “Dr Quartermaine”David said “Dr Hayward I’m glad you're here I need your help”Alan said “Sure what can I do for you”David ask

At Calliope office~She was working when Erica Kane came in. “Mrs.Kane”Calliope said “Calliope call me Erica I been a fan of yours for a long time”Erica said “Really, you're a fan of mine, I always been a fan of yours”Calliope said “Thank you, You're company is great”Erica said “Thanks but I been having trouble lately I been trying to get my company back on top but then my children need me”Calliope said “That’s what happened but I’m sure there is something that could put your company back on top and I have a idea”Erica said “I’m listen”Calliope said

At Tracy jail cell~ Skye came by. “I wish you were not to hard to reach I would slap you right now ’Skye said “Why are you here”Tracy ask “I’m going to watch you pay for this you will go back to jail”Skye said “Not again I will not”Tracy said “No one is going to save you”Skye said “No he will not”Alan said Skye left. “Alan you can’t turn your back on me I’m your sister”Tracy said “Not after what you did to my daughter you our not my sister anymore I will not help you”Alan said he left and came by Skye. “Dad I’m sorry I know this is hard for you”Skye said “Yes it is but Tracy did this to herself”Alan said “Yes she did’ Skye said Ned and Dillon came by Tracy cell. “My son’s you have to help me”Tracy said “Not this time”Ned said “Sorry mother I’m done”Dillon said “They left. “I have no one”Tracy said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment