Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 87


At Liam~Liam was looking at a picture of him and Isabella then throw it and pour a drink. “I will get you back”Liam said 

At the Quartermaine~ Skye and Jax were there. “I have some great news Tracy is in jail we will get everything back”Jax said “Good I want Tracy to pay”Skye said “She will”Kristina said as she came in. “Chloe is willing to get us everything she has on Tracy”Kristina said “That’s great”Jax said “I’m sure Chloe had no choice”Skye said “Can we get our house back from the bank”Jax said “Yes”Kristina said “Thank you”Jax said Kristina left. “Skye I know you want Chloe to pay for what she did to us but Chloe made a mistake you been there to wanted payback and it turn out worse than you wanted:”Jax said “Yes I have I will try but I don’t get how could not be upset with her”Skye said “I’m but I think lose Stefan put Chloe over the edge”Jax said “It does that”Skye said as Calliope came in. “Calliope I know you're worry about Skylar but we will save him”Jax said “I hope so I can’t let my son go to jail I will do anything to save him”Calliope said “You're a mother of cause you will”Skye said “Did you find anything on who start the fire at the country club”Calliope ask “Not yet there still looking into it but I have a feeling it’s Valentin”Skye said “I would not put it past him”Calliope said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ “Lila was upset in bed when Jr and Babe came in, “Son what do you need”Jr ask “Lila has been order on bed rest for the whole pregnancy and I need to work I can’t take care of her I need your help”Adam Jrs aid “I will do it while you're at work”Babe said “Really”Adam Jr ask “Yes Skye is busy and I’m free”Babe said “Thanks I talk to Jordan his going to keep Sky at his house till Lila can take care of her”Adam Jr said “Alright I will go see Lila”Babe said she went upstairs.

“Adam are you okay”Jr ask “No I’m worry about my wife and baby I have a bad feeling about this”Adam Jr said “I”m sure it will be find”Jr said “I hope so”Adam Jr said

At Lila Room~ “Lila was in bed when Babe came in. “Babe why are you here”Lila ask “I’m here to take care of you while Adam Jr is at work”Babe said “Really”Lila ask “Jr and Adam Jr came in. “So Lila what do you think”Adam JR ask “I think it’s a great idea thank you”Lila said “You're welcome”Adam Jr said “We have to go”Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment