Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 95~


“Secrets”

At the Haunted Starr~ Alexis went outside and Ric follow her. “You're in love with Jax”Ric said “No I’m not”Alexis said “Yes you are look I’m love with Skye we could both get what we want here”Ric said “I just don’t want to get hurt”Alexis said “I know”Ric said
Inside~ “Look Valentin I’m glad you help me but I don’t want anything from you are not my father”Skylar said “You are an ungrateful spoiled brat! You are not my son”Valentin said “No I’m not”Skylar said

Spencer and Calliope were talking. “What is going on with you, I know you're keeping something for me”Spencer said he touch her face. “Yes I’m”Calliope said and left.

“Tracy how did you pull this off”Alan ask “I have goods on one of the judges”Tracy said “You better not hurt Skye anymore”Alan said “Find may I move back in the mansion”Tracy ask “No”Alan said as David came by. “Who is this”Tracy ask “This is Dr David Hayward this is my sister Tracy watch you're back”Alan said “Thanks Alan”Tracy said “It’s nice to meet you I have to go”David said and left. “I have a bad feeling about my father in town”Babe said “I’m sure it’s not good”JR said “But we will not let him hurt us”Babe said “NO Jr said

At Valentin place~ Valentin came in he wasn’t feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment