Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 94~

 “Secrets”

At The Docks~ Skye and Jax were there to get on the boat to get to the haunted Starr when Alexis and Ric came by. “Oh Great”Skye said “So you to are going “Jax ask “Not together”Alexis said “Oh here is our ride”Jax said “Skye I’m glad you're grandson is free”Ric said “Thanks”Skye said Alexis and Ric Jax and Skye went to the little boat to get to the Starr.

At the Haunted Starr~Luke,Skye,Jax,Alexis,Ric,Stefan,Calliope,Spencer, Nikolas ,Emily,Zander.Gia and the children and Courtney and the Quartermaine were there. “Skye this is Dr David Hayward”Alan said “I hear about you from Jr”Skye said “Yes I’m sure”David said Babe and Jr came by. “What are you doing here”Babe ask “I’m working with Alan on a project at the hospital”David said “Nice”Babe said “Babe how is Lila”Skye ask “Good Adam Jr is taking care of her tonight”Babe said “Good”Skye said “Skylar I’m glad you're free”Lucas said “Thank you I’m too”Skylar said “Barbara Jean and Calliope and Spencer came by. “We have some news we our going to have a baby”Skylar said “That’s great news”Calliope said “Yes it is ’Luca said “We will support you”Alan Jr said “Thank you”Barbara Jean said

Calliope went outside when Valentin came by. “I saved our son today”Valentin said “Leave me alone you can’t hurt me anymore”Calliope said “Oh yes I can”Valentin said Inside~ David pour something into a glass of wine and Valentin came by and took it. David look at Alan.

“I would like to say thank you for coming to the reopening of the haunted Starr”Luke said “Yes Luke and I want to thank you for coming and enjoy”Skye said “Yes enjoy”Tracy said as she came in. “Why are you here! You sure be in jail”Skye yelled “I got out all the changers were drop”Tracy said “What! Skye yelled “The evidence disappeared”Tracy said “This isn’t right”Skye yelled “No it’s not”Jax said “I will give you all what I took back I just can’t go to jail”Tracy said “I will see what I can find”Alexis said “Thank you”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment