Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 96~

~ “I slept with Valentin”

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was there when Spencer came storm in. “What are you keeping from me! Spencer yelled “I slept with Valentin”Calliope said and cried. “Again! Spencer yelled “Yes! He promise me that he would set Skylar free if I did”Calliope said she cried. “Why! Did you come to me instead of him I could of thought of something!Spencer yelled “Do you think I want this”Calliope yelled “I don’t know what you want, I don’t know where we go from here”Spencer said “Is it over”Calliope ask she touch his face he took her hand off his face. “I don’t know I can’t trust you I get why you want to save Skylar but not like this”Spencer said “I have to go”Calliope said “Yeb! Run away”Spencer said as Calliope left.

At Alexis office~ Skye and Jax were there. “It looks like the changer are drop against Tracy I’m sorry there is nothing I can do”Alexis said “Well if the court can’t stop her I can’”Skye said “Becareful”Alexis said “I will”Skye said and left.

At Valentin ~Calliope was there. “Valentin”Calliope said he was wake but walking slowing. “Are you drunk”Calliope ask “What do you want”Valentin ask “I want you out of this town”Calliope said and left. Valentin feel on the floor and someone came in. “No father you can’t be dead”The man said he called 911. “You our not going to dead”The man said

At Spencer/Calliope~ Spencer was having a drink when Calliope came in and touch his arm and Spencer pull away and went upset. Calliope cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment