Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 97~

“New guy in town”

At General Hospital~Valentin and another man came in. “Who are you”Steven ask “I’m Valentin son EJ”He said “We will do everything we can to save him”Steven said “Thank you”EJ said as Alan came by. “What is going on”Alan ask “Valentin is here”Steven said “What happened”Alan ask “His son found him pass out”Steven said 

At Skye/Jax~ They finally got their house back when they came in. “Skye I get that you're upset with Tracy but could not break us our marriage is stronger”Ja said “Yes it did it’s just that Tray keeps on trying to take things from me”Skye said “Well she can’t”Jax said “No she can’t”Skye said

At General Hospital~

~ “What is going on with my father”EJ ask “Alcohol poison there was a party tonight Valentin was there he must of drink a lot”Steven said “Well he be okay”EJ ask “Yes”Steven said

The next day~Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope and Spencer slept in different rooms last night when Calliope came in looking for Spencer. “Sally, Where is MR.Cassadine”Calliope ask “At the office”Sally said “Thank you”Calliope said she left as Skye came in. “Calliope are you okay”Skye ask “No I think Spencer and I our over and it’s all Valentin fault”Calliope yelled “What did he to”Skye ask

At General Hospital~ Valentin room~ He was just waking up. “Calliope”Valentin said “No father it’s me EJ, Who is Calliope” EJ ask “It doesn't’ matter , Where I’M”Valentin ask “At the hospital I found you pass out”EJ said “From what”Valentin ask “Alcohol Poison”EJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment