Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 98~

“I know what you did”

At General Hospital~The nurse station~ “So I hear Valentin was brought in for alcohol poison”Monica said “Yes he was ’Alan said “Really”Monica said “What is it”Alan ask “I know what you and David are up to and I will not say anything if you help me get my job back”Monica said “Find”Alan said “Thank you”Monica said “I just want to stop him”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

At Spencer office~ Adela was there. “Thank you for coming I want to help Sara I owe her that”Spencer said “Yes you do”Adela said “I never meant for this to happen sometimes I think it was not worth it”Spencer said “No”Adela said “Do you need anything”Spencer ak “no I’m fine”Adela said they share a close moment when Calliope walk in. “Maybe I sure leave so you to get just get on”Calliope said “Calliope”Adela said “We don’t owe my wife anything”Spencer said “We don’t have anything to hide”Adela said and left. “So you're going after Adela”Calliope ask Spencer move close to her. “I could if I want to, Calliope I been thinking about this I can’t forgive you this time it’s over”Spencer said “I will agree to a separate but I will fight for us, I wish you could see that this was for Skylar”Calliope said “You could of told me I would of help you get the proof from Valentin but instead you turn to him! You let him touch you the man who rape you! Spencer yelled he touch her arm. “Do you think I enjoy it I hate it! Calliope yelled “Get out of my office! And my house! Spencer yelled “This is just what he wanted! Calliope yelled and left.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Their bedroom~ Dr Meadows was there to check on Lila. “Thanks for coming I haven’t been feeling well”Lila said “What is wrong”Dr Meadow ask “I been having a pain in my stomach”Lila said Dr Meadows look at her. “Let’s get you to the hospital”Dr Meadow said “Just promise me to save my baby”Lila said “I will do my best ’Dr Meadow said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment