Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 99

~ “It’s over”

At Calliope/Spencer~Calliope was there in their bedroom when Spencer came in. “I hope you're packing you're belongs”Spencer said “No I haven’t please can we work this out, I forgive you many time”Calliope said “No! Maybe our marriage ending when I was in a coma”Spencer said “You are not the same man”Calliope said “You're different to and I can’t forgive you! Spencer yelled Calliope look out the window. “We always had a different kind of relationship we yell and fight and make up and forgive but this time I can’t forgive you I hate you! Spencer yelled he touch her shoulder and Calliope turn around. “You're let him win find I will get my belongs”Calliope said she went into the closet.

At Tracy hotel room~ Skye came in. “What do you want”Tracy ask “I want you to pay for what you did to me since I’m not going to waste my years doing that I hope you die a lonely old woman”Skye said and left.

At General hospital~ Valentin room~ Serena came in. “You're still alive”Serena ask “Yes I’m”Valentin said “You sure just do the world a favor and die”Serena said Steven came in. “Serena”Steven said “Don’t let him live”Serena said and left. “You can go home”Steven said “Thank you”Valentin said “In the hallway~ “You know we can’t keep working much longer”Alan said “I know but I will miss it”Monica said “Me too”Alan said Dr Meadows came in with Lila.

No comments:

Post a Comment