Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 100~

~ “Losing a child”

At General Hospital~ “What do we have here”Alan ask “I been having pains in my stomach, Can someone call my family”Lila ask “I will”Monica said “Promise me you will save my baby”Lila said “Don’t worry you're in good hands ’Alan said “Yes, let’s go look at you”Dr Meadows said 

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope came downstairs with her bags and Spencer was drinking brandy. Calliope put her bags on the floor when she feel something she put her hand over her heart. “Are you okay”Spencer ask “Something is wrong with Lila”Calliope said her phone rang it was Monica. “I will be there”Calliope said she hang up. “I have to go to the hospital Lila is there”Calliope said “I hope Lila and her baby are fine”Spencer said “You're not going with me”Calliope ask “No”Spencer said “I hope our boys are not as cold as you are”Calliope said “They our alright Darling”Spencer said Calliope left.

General Hospital~ Skye and Jax came in. “Dad,How does it look”Skye ask “Not good I’m afraid this is bad”Alan said “Could we lose our daughter”Jax ask “We could lose her”Alan said as Adam Jr came by. “Where is my wife”Adam Jr ask “You just had to get my daughter pregnant! You could not just adoption a child! Skye yelled “I would never want this to happen to either Lila or the baby”Adam Jr said

At the courthouse~ Sara hearing~ Kristina and Sara and AJ and Lydia and Adela and michael and Morgan and Liam were there. “What is the state asking for”The judge ask “Since this is Ms Webber first defect a year in jail and community service”Scotty said “We will take it”Kristina said “Ms. Webber are you okay with this”The judge ask “Yes I’m”Sara said Alright this case is over”The judge said

No comments:

Post a Comment