Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 10~

“Family”

At Skye hotel~ Jax was working when Jane came in. “How are things going”Jane ask “Great we our a hit and soon we will be on top again”Jax said “Yes we will”Jane said as Skye came by. “How is the hotel”Skye ask “Great I was just saying we will be on top again and I just stole some companies from the Cassadine”Jax said “Is that payback”Skye ask “Yes no one hurts my daughter”Jax said

At Bliss~Calliope came in. “How is my Grandson”Calliope ask “His great, How do you like my place I redecoration it”Bliss ask “I love it Darling how are you doing”Calliope ask “Mother I’m fine I finally let Alexander go I will always love him but I want to move on”Bliss said “Good”Calliope said “Mother you sure move on too”Bliss said “I will be find”Calliope said “We both will”Bliss said

At Mulan/Nevaeh office~ “I hope we can do this”Nevaeh said “We can I know we can”Mulan said “Yes now we just need to plan a fashion show”Nevaeh said

At Spencer~ Calliope came in. “Why are you back”Spencer ask “I asked mother to come”Rave said “What is it Sweetheart”Calliope ask Mother and Daddy I love you both I loved that I was raised here even though it was crazy mother you're the best mover I ever had but I want to know about Victoria so I wrote to her”Rave said “You wrote to Victoria”Calliope ask “Yes I want to get to know her mother I love you but I want to know her”Rave said “No I will not have it no more talking about this”Spencer said “Daddy”Rave said “Calliope is your mother not Victoria you will not talk about this do you understand"Spencer ask

“Thanks to you Daddy she is my mother”Rave said “Does Liberty feel this way to”Calliope ask “I haven’t talk to her about this yet”Rave said “I need to talk to your father alone”Calliope said “Rave left.

No comments:

Post a Comment