Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 9


~ “Birth mother”

At ELQ~ Monica and Alan and Ned and Skye and AJ and Emily and Tracy were there. “We have some news to tell you”Monica said “What is it”AJ ask “We our going to make a town square to honor Edward and Lila”Alan said “That’s wonderful idea’ Emily said “Yes it is”Skye said “We will make sure it happens”Ned said “Yes’ AJ said “I want to help there my parents too”Tracy said “Alright you can”Alan said

At Spencer~ Calliope came storm in. “Spencer how dare you kiss me and just run away like that! Calliope yelled “How dare I kiss you! You destroy us! Spencer yelled “I did it for our son , Do you think I wanted him to touch me” I had no choice! Calliope yelled “There always a choice! Now get out! Spencer yelled “Why did you kiss me”Calliope ask “Because damn it I could not stop think about us and you but I can’t stop thinking of you and him together”Spencer yelled “I don’t know why I even bother”Calliope said “Me either! Spencer yelled Calliope left.

At Skylar/Barbara Jean~ “Rave came in. “Rave Skylar isn’t here”Barbara Jean said “It’s fine I want to talk to you if that’s okay”Rave said “Sure what is it”Skylar ask “I did something my whole family is going to hate”Rave said “What”Barbara Jean ask “I wrote to my birth mother Victoria”Rave said “Oh”Barbara Jean said “I love my mother Calliope but I just want to know Victoria is that wrong”Rave ask “No it’s normal to have those feelings I have them I think you're parents will understand”Barbara Jean said “Thank you It feels good to talk to someone about this”Rave said “I’m here for you if you need anything”Barbara Jean said Rave left.

No comments:

Post a Comment