Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 11~

~ “Family”

At Spencer~ Calliope was in shock that Rave wanted to find Victoria. “I will make sure Victoria doesn’t come back”Spencer said “We would not have to be worry about this if you don’t use her to have a baby but anyway you did and we can’t chance it and I know this day would come”Calliope said “We will stop it”Spencer said “No let Rave get to know her we can’t stop her”Calliope said as Liberty came in. “Mother you're here”Liberty ask “Lib you're sister wrote to you're birth mother Victoria and Rave wants to get to know her”Calliope said as Rave came in. “You want to know her”Liberty ask “Yes I do , Mother I still love you it doesn’t mean anything”Rave said “Rave I wish you didn’t do this she isn’t our mother Calliope is she raise us and loved us and was there when I was sick”Liberty said “Rave I will support you so will your father”Calliope said she look at Spencer. “Right”Spencer said the girls left.Spencer pour a drink. “Darling do you want one”Spencer ask “Yes”Calliope said Spencer pour her one. “I’m sorry for what I did with Victoria”Spencer said “I don’t regret the girls I love them”Calliope said “Me too”Spencer said “Well at least their your”Calliope said “There yours too”Spencer said “I sure go”Calliope said left.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Bliss and John-Jasper came in. “Aunt Lila I’m sorry about the baby I thought you may want to see John-Jasper”Bliss said “Thank you can I hold him”Lila ask “Sure you can I hope somehow you get a baby”Bliss said “Me to, We our going to try again in adoption again”Lila said “I will help in anyway I can”Bliss said “Thank you for bring John-Jasper to see me”Lila said “Anytime ’Bliss said “I don’t hate you for wanted your son back”Lila said “Thanks”Bliss said and left.

At Zella~ Zella had her sisters over. “So what is your news ’Avery ask “I meet a man my car broke down and he fill it up with gas his name is Joe”Zella said “What does he do”Avery ask “His a truck driver”Zella said “Oh”Mulan said “I know he's a regular guy but his sweet”Zella said “I’m happy for you and I have news Rave wants to get to know Victoria our birth mother”Liberty said “Do you”Bliss ask “No and Mother is acting like she find with it”Liberty said

No comments:

Post a Comment