Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 3-

 “Skye hotel”

At Jed/Jax/Jerry hotel~ The opening~ Jax went to make a toast. “I want to thank you for call coming to the hotel I hope you all come and enjoy it and stay at the Skye after my wife”Jax said “You name it after me”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said they share a kiss.”This hotel is wonderful”Jane said “Yes it is”Calliope said “Calliope are you okay”Jane ask “I wish I had a love like my parents and you and grandfather”Calliope said “I’m sorry I know it doesn’t seem like it but it will get better”Jane said Lila and Adam Jr came in. “Sorry we our late”Lila said “It’s okay I’m glad you're here”Jax said “So you name the hotel after mother”Lila ask “Yes I did”Jax said “How are you doing”Skye ask “I’m trying”Lila said “We our here for you”Skye said Calliope came by. “Lila”Calliope said “Don’t ask me how I’m doing”Lila said “I will not I been there”Calliope said Spencer pass them by. “So you're finally ruin of him”Jax said “I will never be ruin of Spencer we have children together”Calliope said Laster came by. “Grandfather you're have a nice hotel”Laster said “Thank you and good lucky with yours”Jax said “You too, Mother Isabella wants to meet you about the wedding”Laster said “I will call her”Calliope said Laster left. “Calliope ’Skye said “I wish my son wasn’t marry her she so cold”Calliope said “Well Laster must see something in her”Skye said “I guess”Calliope said “Jax this is a nice hotel but it will never be nice as mine”AJ said “Want beat”Jax ask AJ left. “Who is your manager”Skye ask “Jasper-John”Jax said as Jasper-John came by. “I know you're going to do will your father would be proud”Jax said “Thanks”Jasper-John said “We will be on top again”Jed said “Yes we will”Jax said “All good things from now on ’Skye said Calliope took a drink when no one was watching.

On the Docks~ Spencer was there and he took off his wedding ring and throw it into the water when Adela came by.. “Spencer I’m sorry about you and Calliope”Adela said “thanks, How are you and Jordan”Spencer ask “We broke up”Adela said “I’m sorry but he wasn't good for you”Spencer said “Neither was Calliope”Adela said “I would like to talk to you about our son”Adela said “Sure how about tomorrow”Spencer ask “Sure”Adela said

No comments:

Post a Comment