Monday, August 1, 2016

How the years go by part 3 ch 2



“A New Start”

At Jax/Jerry/Jed new hotel~ It was opening night. “Have you pick out a name”Skye ask “Yes we have and you will find out tonight when we take the cover off the sign”Jax said “Alright I’m happy for you”Skye said “Me too this is a new start for us”Jax said “Do you need me to do anything”Skye ask “No”Jax said

At Calliope new house~She came in and pour a drink of wine and drink it then throw the glass as Willow came in. “Mother are you okay”Willow ask “Yes I’m find”Calliope said “Oh today was the divorce wasn’t it”Willow ask “Yes it was and you're father asked me not to use the last name I had most of my life”Calliope said “I’m sorry Mother I wish you and Daddy could work this out”Willow said “Me too I want to fix it”Calliope said “Mother you will get through this you have the company”Willow said “Yes I do, We need to get ready for the opening of your grandfather hotel’ Calliope said “Yes”Willow said

At Jax/Jerry/Jed New hotel opening~ The Quartermaine and Jacks and Cassadine were there. “If you're here to try anything or steal idea”Jax said “No I’m just check things out”Spencer said “I’m so glad you're out of my daugher life”Jax said “Me too”Spencer said as he look at Calliope who came in wear a sexy red dress. “Don’t cause trouble”Jax said Calliope came by. “Daddy the hotel looks great”Calliope said “Thanks”Jax said he left to check on the other guest. “Spencer why are you here”Calliope ask “Just check out you're family hotel”Spencer said “Behave”Calliope said as the children came in. “Mother , Daddy did you come together”Avery ask “No we sign the papers today and soon we will be divorce”Spencer and left. “Mother are you okay”Avery ask “Yes I’m”Calliope said “Jax the hotel is lovely”Rae said “Yes it is but not as much as the Comeback”Alan said “You're scare you will lose your guest to mine”Jax said “never”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment