Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 19-

Lost without you”

At Chloe~ Julian was there. “Julian can we start over”Chloe ask “Yes I miss you”Julian said “Good I hate myself for what I did”Chloe said “We all do things in the name of love”Julian said “Yes”Chloe said

At Roman~ He was reading the newspaper headline “Chloe Morgan Cassadine out of jail” “It’s so unfair I will get pay back for my mother”Roman said

At Jax~ Calliope and Lila and Sage were there. “Daddy, Do you want me to help with the funeral”Lila ask “No I will do it”Jax said “Daddy do you need anything”Calliope said “All I want is to be alone right now”Jax said as Alexis came in. “Let me talk to him”Alexis said the girls left.
“Jax I know you're anger and loss you're children just want to help you”Alexis said “I want to be alone! I want Skye back”Jax said “And”Alexis ask “I’m so anger that Skye left me! She didn’t fight”Jax yelled “This was bigger then Skye this time she could not fight back”Alexis said “I guess”Jax said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan came in to find Monica alone. “How are you doing”Monic ask “Not good I want my daughter back”Alan said “I know , Skye and I use to fight but I grow to love her motherhood chance Skye”Monica said “Yes it did”Alan said

At Laster/Isabella~Calliope came in and pour herself a glass of wine when AJ came in. “Calliope”Aj said “Uncle AJ”Calliope said “It’s too early for a drink”AJ said “I don’t care mother is not here! Don’t you want one”Calliope ask “Yes I do really bad but Skye would not want me to fall apart and she would not want that either for you”AJ said “I’m not a alcoholic”Calliope said “I’m just trying to help I sure not care after what happened with you and Spencer and Bella and Carman”AJ said “I’m sorry”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment