Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 20-

“A Quartermaine is back”

At the Quartermaine~ Alice came in. “I just saw a man wonder on the lawn”Alice said “Call the cops”Alan said the man came in.”It can’t be”Alan said “Yes it’s me I’m back”The man said as Ned came in. “Grandfather”Ned ask “Yes Ned it’s me I’m back”Edward said “No, Where have you been all this time”Alan said “We need to do a DNA test”’Monica said

At Laster/Isabella~The children were there. “Mother Im sorry about Grandmother”Willow said “Thank you I don’t know what I’m going to do without her”Calliope said her phone rang. “Ned what is it”Calliope ask “What is it”Skylar ask “Ned wants us at the mansion now”Calliope said the children left.

At Jax~ Jax was hold a picture of Skye. “Oh Skye why didn’t you fight”Jax ask as Chloe came in. “I know I’m the last person who you want to see but if you need anything”Chloe said “Thanks I’m trying ’Jax said “Skye love you so much”Chloe said “Yes I loved her to Skye was my soulmate”Jax said “I wish I had that kind of love”Chloe said

At the Quartermaine~ Calliope and the children came in. “Ned what is it”Calliope ask Edward turnaround. “No, How can you be alive”Calliope ask “Who is this man”Nico ask as Lila came in.”Grandfather”Lila ask “Yes I’m back”Edward said “What how did this happened did you fake you're death again”Calliope ask “Again”Willow ask “Calliope are these you're children”Edward ask “Yes this is my sons Laster and Nico and Skylar and my daughters Willow and Liberty and Nevaeh and Avery and Biss and Zella and Mulan”Calliope said “Oh wow, Lila how is ELQ I know I left it in good hands”Edward said “I don’t work there anymore”Lila said “Let’s go to General hospital for a DNA test”Alan said as Tracy came in. “Daddy”Tracy ask “Yes it’s me I'm back”Edward said “What”Tracy ask “I fake my death to save this family we lose a lot of money in a deal so I know you would have the money from my insurance”Edward said

No comments:

Post a Comment