Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 18



At Laster/Isabella~ Rave and Liberty and Isabella and Laster were having breakfast together. “Where is mother, Did she come home last night”Laster ask “No and I been calling her all this morning I’m worry about mother loss grandmother last night”Liberty said “Me too”Laster said “Maybe Aunt Sage or Aunt Lila know where she is”Rave said “Maybe, I have to go to the hotel”Laster said and left.

At Rae/Mike~Alan and Rae were talking. “Skye and I came along way in our relationship I just can’t believe she is gone this time for good”Rae said “Yes she is I don’t know how we can do this ’Alan said “Me either”Rae said

At The Cassadine hotel~EJ room~ Calliope was getting dress when Ej kiss her neck. “I sure go check on my father”Calliope said “I guess you sure last night was great but was it because of you're mother”EJ ask “I’m upset and sad that mother is gone I was going to drink but I came here and I’m ready to move on it’s time to let Spencer go”Calliope said “I’m glad that it’s me who can help you”EJ said

Downstairs~ Laster came in. “Laster their a problem with one of the rooms and EJ isn’t here yet”The man said “I will check on it”Laster said he went upstairs.

EJ room~”I had a wonderful time last night”Calliope said “Me too, let me walk you out”Ej said he walk Calliope out of the room and kiss her in the hallway when Laster came by. “Oh that where you been mother having sex with Uncle EJ” Really mother”Laster said “Laster I don’t owe you anything you're my son I don’t answers to you for the first time in my life I have no one to answer to”Calliope said and left. “We need to talk ’Laster said “About what”EJ ask “Let’s go into you're room where you stay for free”Laster said they went inside. “I will not have you use my mother she still in love with my father so leave her alone”Laster said “I will not Calliope can make her own choice oh and Laster I quit”Ej said “Good because you're fire”Laster and and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment