Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 22



At the Docks~ Isabella was there when Liam came by. “Isabella are you happy”Liam ask “Yes I’m”Isabella said “I’m glad you're are now I can move on”Liam said “Good I want you to be happy”Isabella said “They share a kiss as Calliope watch them and Liam left. Calliope came by Isabella. “You know sure you not cheat where people can see you”Calliope said “I don’t cheat it was just a goodbye kiss we use to be a couple”Isabella said “Well it maybe a goodbye kiss but I know my son he will throw you out”Calliope said “What are you going to do”Isabella ask “I will not tell my son if you get Laster to back off”Calliope said “Deal”Isabella said Laster came by. “Mother., Isabella”Laster said “We were about to go home”Isabella said “That man is my grandfather he wants us over for dinner tonight”Calliope said “Sure we can make it I would like to know him”Laster said “That man can drive you crazy to drinking”Calliope said

At The Quartermaine~ “Alan, How are you feeling”Monica ask “I just can’t believe it first I lose my daughter then I get my father back”Alan said “I know it doesn't seem right”Monica said AJ and Lydia and Alan Jr and Michael and Lila and Adam Jr and Calliope and her children came in. “So who runs this hotel”Edward ask “My sons do”AJ said “It’s nice to meet you grandfather I hear a lot about you”Alan Jr said “Thank you so are you marry”Edward ask “I was to Lucas Jones’ Alan Jr said “oh”Edward said “Dinner is ready”The maid said they went to the dinner room.

“I would like to make a toast to Skye who was a true Quartermaine and Smart and great at blackmail and business and a great mother”Edward said “To mother”Lila and Calliope said “Where is Jasper”Edward ask “His gone Jasper was shot at”Lila said “No he was a great kid, When is Skye funeral”Edward ask “We don’t know yet”Lila said “So Lila what have you been up to”Edward ask “I work with my husband we run Chandler together”Lila said “Great any children”Edward ask “Yes I have a daughter Sky she has special needs and Colby Chandler carry our children for us”Lila said “That’s great and you marry well now Calliope”Edward said “What Grandfather”Calliope ask “Well you sure have a lot of children which I would love to get to know, How is you're fashion line if you still have it”Edward ask “Yes it’s great I have two stores one is name Paris after my late daughter and I have a makeup line and a jewelry store”Calliope said “Father give you the jewelry store”Laster said “Yes in the divorce”Calliope said “The last one”Tracy said “How many times did you marry Spencer”Edward ask “How many times did you cheat on Grandmother, I wish you stay dead and my mother was here! Calliope yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment