Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 23-



At the Quartermaine~”Calliope”Alan said “I can’t take this anymore”Calliope said “Let me take you home”EJ said as he came in. “EJ thank god you got my text”Calliope said “Who the hell are you”Edward ask “I’m EJ Cassadine” EJ said “Cassadine, Why do you keep pick from that family , Who is you're father”Edward ask “The man who raped my mother”Laster said “That man is my father to and Willow”Skylar said “And none of you are to blame for Valentin”Calliope said “Skylar I think the baby is coming”Barbara Jean said “No”Skylar said “It’s going to be okay let’s get to the hospital”Calliope said they left. “Father leave Calliope alone she been thought a lot”Alan said “I just want the best for her”Edward said “I know and I’m glad you're back”Alan said “Me too”Edward said

At Jax~ Jax was trying to plan the funeral for Skye when Alexis came in. “Do you need anything”Alexis ask “I’m trying to plan my wife funeral again”Jax said “I wish I could fix it for you”Alexis said “Thanks me to, Have you hear the news! Edward is alive he faked his death”Jax yelled “Oh my god I guess we sure not be surprised”Alexis said “No but it’s not fair ! Skye dead and His alive! Jax yelled “I know”Alexis said Kristina came in. “I’m here to say I’m sorry about Skye she my children grandmother they loved her”Kristina said “Skye loved them to and Jasper loved you so much I hope you come to the funeral”Jax said “Yes I will”Kristina said Jax phone rang it as Calliope. “I will be there”Jax said and hang up. “Barbara Jean is giving birth”Jax said “That’s great”Alexis said as Kristina phone rang. “I will meet you at the hospital”Kristina said and pick up her phone, “Kristina” The person said and hang up.

At General Hospital~ “I can’t believe I’m going to be a grandmother again”Calliope said “You don’t look like one”EJ said “Thank you for saving me”Calliope said “Anytime”EJ said as Edward came by. “I will easy up on you Calliope I just love you”Edward said “You have never took me serious as a business woman you didn’t think I would make it in fashion”Calliope said “No, You were never into ELQ”Edward said “Maybe because all you do at a meeting is fight”Calliope said Jax came by. “Edward leave my daughter alone”Jax said “I'm sorry about Skye I loved her I was hard on her because I love that why I’m hard on you Calliope you're a lot like you're mother”Edward said and left. “Yes I’m glad I’m like mother, Daddy how are you”Calliope ask “Alright the funeral is tomorrow”Jax said “We will get through this”Calliope said “Yes”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment