Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 26-


- “Saying goodbye to Skye”

The next day~St Angles~Skye funeral everyone was there. “I want to thank you for coming to my wife funeral it doesn’t make sense that long ago we were here before only last time Skye came back to me this time she will not Skye was the best of all of us Skye was strong for all of us yes we had our bad and good times but every marriage does and we alway end up back to each other we had four children we loved and grandchildren it time like this you realize that family is important then money”Jax said Rae got up. “Skye and I came in a long way I didn’t know how to let go this time it just doesn’t seem right that my daughter is gone”Rae said Alan got up. “I loved Skye so much I wish I raise her as a child”Alan said AJ got up. “Skye and I were best friends and end up in trouble sometime I loved Skye she was a great sister”AJ said Edward got up . “I hate myself for sell Skye when she was a baby I wish Skye forgive me”Edward said Sage got up. “Mother was a great mother to us we came a long way I love her and miss her”Sage said Lila got up. “Mother was a strong woman who believe in this family and us and mother always believe we could get through anything I just don’t know about this”Lila said Calliope got up. “I wish I was a mother like my mother I’m going to miss you, Why can’t you just come back this time like before we need you! Calliope yelled as Nico came up and help his mother and they took the coffin out.

Outside~ They were burned Skye coffin and put it in the ground as Calliope throw herself on it.””No! Mother don’t leave me”Calliope yelled Jax try to pull her off it. “I know it’s hard but we have to let her go”Jax said “Calliope got off. “How”Calliope ask “I don’t know”Jax said

At Jordan~ He was watching Sky and feel her temp. “No this isn’t good let’s take you to the hospital”Jordan said he left and called Lila.

At Skye grave they were throw dirt on it when Lila phone rang. “Lila, oh no I will be there”Lila said and hang up. “Sorry Daddy that was Jordan Sky not feeling good”Lila said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment