Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 27~



At General Hospital~ Lila and Adam Jr and Jax and Sage and Calliope came in. “Where is my daughter”Lila ask “Dr Webber is with her she has a high temp it doesn't look good”Jordan said “Don’t think like that”Lila said “Lila listen to me you name you're daughter after mother a strong woman and Sky is strong just like her”Calliope said “You're right”Lila said Dr Webber came by. “How is our little girl”Lila ask “We both know that with Rett Syndrome Sky would not live long it’s almost time for Sky to go I’m sorry”Dr Webber said “No you fix it”Jordan yelled “I’m sorry Sky body is shut down”Dr Webber said “No I can’t lose Sky too”Lila said “Alan is their anything you can do”Jax ask “No I’m sorry” Alan said “Can’t you just give Sky something”Lila ask “Let me look at her with Dr Webber”Alan said “Thanks”Lila said “It’s going to be okay”Calliope said “No it’s not I always know Sky would never get marry or have baby’s I deal with it yet I don’t know how I’m Sky mother and I can’t save her”Lila said “You were a great mother”Calliope said “No I wasn’t I left her”Lila said “It’s going to be find”Adam Jr said

“Jordan”Mia said “I love Sky I can’t lose her”Jordan said “I loved her to she a great kid”Mia said “Yes she is”Jordan said

At Sky room~ Alan and Monica and Dr Webber were there. “There is nothing we can do”Dr Webber said “No I believe you I wish we could save my great-Granddaughter”Alan said Lila and Jordan came in. “I’m sorry but we can’t save Sky her body is shut down”Monica said “No’ Jordan said “I wish we could save her”Alan said “Me too”Lila said the doctors left. “Oh Sky I love her so much I wish I could fix this I wasn’t there for you a year of you're life and I regret it”Lila said “I love you Sky so much I’m glad we had you”Jordan said “Me too”Lila said 

No comments:

Post a Comment