Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 25



At Laster/Isabella~ They were home. “What a night”Laster said “Yes, Laster I think you sure easy on you're mother she just lost her mother”Isabella said “You're right I will try I loved Grandmother too”Laster said “Yes”Isabella said they went upstairs as Calliope came in and pour herself some wine and was about to drink it when Laster came back down. “Mother I know you're sad about Grandmother and you miss her but don’t drink you're lupus”Laster said she handle Laster the glass. “I just miss mother so much”Calliope said “I know mother but you will get through it you're strong I love you”Laster said “I love you to”Calliope said “You can lean on me and not the alcohol”Laster said they went upstairs.

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Lila just got off the phone with Jordan. “What did Jordan want”Adam Jr ask “Sky is sick she can’t make it to mother funeral”Lila said “I’m sorry’ Adam Jr said “I need to tall Dr Webber for Skye”Lila said “It’s going to be okay”Adam Jr said “I don’t think so I can’t lose my daughter too”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment