Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 44




At General Hospital~ Laster and Rave were there with a man when Calliope came in. “Who is this”Calliope ask “Mother this is Dr Hugh Cooper he's going to help Rave walk again”Laster said “Can you really do this for my daughter”Calliope ask “Yes Laster show me Rave charts and I will can do this surgery we will use stem cells to get Rave to walk again”Dr Cooper said “What are the risk”Calliope ask “The only one risk is if you don’t do it”Dr cooper said “Mother I believe this will work I want this I want to walk again”Rave said “I just can’t lose you”Calliope said

At Zella~ Zella was so heartbroken over Joe leaving her that she let her career go and drink all the time Nevaeh came in. “Zella you miss you're photo shoot today do you care about you're career”Nevaeh said “No I don’t”Zella said “I know you're upset about Joe but it’s been a month it’s time to move on”Nevaeh said “How”Zella said “First pull yourself together I will help you”Nevaeh said they both got a text from there mother.

At Adela~ Mac Jr came in,”Mac you're back”Adela said “Yes I’m I hate that I left you and our children”Mac Jr said “Me too but you can make it right”Adela said “I want to “Mac Jr said

At Maxie~ Barbara Jean came in. “BJ what can I do for you”Maxie ask “I know you who are you're my mother”BJ said “Yes I’m”Maxie said “Why did you give me up”BJ ask “I found out what I was pregnant and I was alone and I wanted a career so I give you up and I’m glad I did I know you had a great childhood”Maxie said “Yes I did, Who is my father”BJ ask “Dr Matthew Drake”Maxie said “thank you for telling me and giving me up”BJ said “You're not upset”Maxie ask “No but I would like to know you”BJ said “I want that to”Maxie said

No comments:

Post a Comment