Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 43-



A Month later~ At Jax house~ He was having his children there for breakfast. “Daddy how are you doing”Lila ask “I’’m trying how about you”Jax said “The triples keep me busy but they will never replace Sky”Lila said “Never, I have some news”Jax said “What is it”Calliope ask as Jerry and Jane came in. “I’m glad you're all here It’s been hard in this town without Skye so I’m leaving town for a while”Jax said “Are you coming back”Sage ask “Yes I will I just want to get away”Jax said “We will be find Daddy”Calliope said “Calliope, EJ better make you happy”Jax said “He does this isn’t like with Spencer or Carmen”Calliope said “Good”Jax said “We will miss you but we understand”Jane said “Thank you, Jerry I want you to help run the hotel”Jax said “I will”Jerry said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan came in to find Edward in the den. “You bastard”Alan yelled “What are you talking about”Edward ask “You're not my father”Alan said as the rest of the family came in. “Alan what did you say” We did a DNA test this is Daddy ’Tracy said “No it’s not I run a background check on him our father is dead you're a cousin”Alan said “Alan is right I had plastic surgery to make myself look like my cousin I wanted his life so I took it’ Edward said “But you know about this family”Monica ask “I look online about all of you I’m sorry I will leave town”He said “What you're real name”Tracy ask “George”He said “I want you to leave town and never come back”Ned said “if you take anything we will call the cops”Alan said he left. “Alan”Monica said “I’m fine I sure of know it was not my father”Alan said “You wanted it to be we all did”Monica said

At Alexis~ Jax came in. “Why are you here”Alexis ask “I have news I’m leaving town I can’t stay in this town”Jax said “I will miss you but I get it promise me you will be safe”Alexis said “I will I want you to find love again life is too short”Jax said “I will try ’Alexis said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment