Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 45


At General Hospital~Calliope was talking to her children about the surgery on Rave. “Oh this is great news”Liberty said “Yes it is”Calliope said “I hope it works”Nico said “Me too”Calliope said she left. “EJ you wanted to ask us something”Nico said “Yes I want to ask you're mother for her hand in marriage”EJ said “You really love our mother”Nico ask “Yes I do”EJ said “I hope mother says yes”Bliss said “I don’t like this”Laster said “We are happy for you”Avery said “Not me”Laster said Calliope came by. “What is going on”Calliope ask “Nothing. Calliope let’s go for a walk it’s going to be a while”EJ said “Sure”Calliope said they left. “He better not hurt mother”Laster said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ She was rocking Ally. “There was a beautiful girl name Sky she was strong and brave and a fighter just like her namesake you're grandmother we our going to be find all us woman in this family are strong and fighters”Lila said she kiss her baby girl goodnight.

At Lucky/Liz~ Logan came in. “Mother did Dad come home last night”Logan ask “No I just got off the phone with the cops in New Jersey they found you're father body he drank himself to death”Liz said “No” Logan said as Lulu and Nikolas came in. “Nikolas why are you here! You're son is the reason my son is dead now Lucky is gone! Liz yelled “We don’t know what happened to Carman”Nikolas said “Yes we do! I want you out of here”Liz yelled Nikolas left. “I can’t believe that Lucky is gone”Lulu said as Laura and Luke came in. “Is that true”Luke ask “Yes it is I’m sorry”Liz said “No”Laura yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment