Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 46

“The Past”

At the Docks~
~ Calliope and EJ were there was candies every where and Rose. “Calliope Jasper will you marry me”EJ ask “Are you sure”Calliope ask “Yes I love you, Don’t you love me”EJ ask “Yes I do but I have a long of baggage my children and I can’t give you a child of you're own”Calliope said “You're all I need, I love you and I will never hurt you”EJ said “I believe you aren’t not like Spencer you're different and it’s good I love you to yes I will marry you”Calliope said they share a kiss.

At Sage/Jed~ Sage was holding a pregnancy test when Jed came by. “Are you”Jed ask “Yes isn’t this crazy”Sage ask “Yes but it’s good”Jed said “Yes”Sage said they share a hug.

At General Hospital~ Calliope and EJ came back in as Dr Cooper came in. “Did it work””Calliope ask “We will find out tomorrow I suggest you all go home and rest”Dr Cooper said “Thank you”Calliope said they left.

At Luke~ Laura came in to find Luke body on the floor. “No! Laura yelled she call for help as Lulu came in. “You're father is gone I’m sorry”Laura said “No”Lulu said as Bobbie came in. “No Luke”Bobbie said she went to work on him but it was too late. “No”Bobbie yelled

At Emily/Nikolas~ Nikolas came in and pour himself a drink as Emily came in the room. “What is it”Emily ask “My brother is dead and Liz is right it’s my fault for let Spencer believe he could take anything he wanted so he took Calliope and it all lean to Carman death and now Lucky”Nikolas said “I can’t believe this but Spencer and Calliope love wasn’t all bad look at the children”Emily said “No”Nikolas said his phone rang it was Lulu. “Sorry”Nikolas said and hang up. “What now”Emily ask “Luck killed himself”Nikolas said

At Calliope/EJ~ Calliope and Ej were making love. “We will have a great life together”Ej said “Yes we will”Calliope said they were finish. “So what does EJ stand for”Calliope ask “Earl James”He said “Earl wow”Calliope said “I know don’t tell anyone”Ej said “I will not, you're secret is safe with me”Calliope said “Good”EJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment