Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How the years go by part 4 ch 47


The next day~ Skye grave~ AJ was there. “So this guy we thought was grandfather he was a fake but he was just like him he got under our skin”AJ said as Rae came by. “I miss her too”Rae said “Me too Skye would always tell me what I didn’t want to hear”Aj said “Yes she did”Rae said “I don’t know how we can do this again”AJ said “Me either”Rae said 

At General Hospital~Calliope came in. “I’m here to see my daughter”Calliope said “I will take you to her room”The nurse said as Liz came by. “Liz”Calliope said Liz slap her. “You're the reason my son and husband are dead! My husband killed himself and so did Luke you have three deaths on you're hands how does it feel”Liz yelled “I’m sorry”Calliope said “You can’t bring them back to me”Liz yelled

At Laura~ Nikolas came in. “Mother do you need anything, I’m sorry about this”Nikolas said “I will be find somehow”Laura said “I’m sorry about this”Nikolas said “It’s not you're fault none of this is”Laura said “I just wish things didn’t get out of hand with Calliope and Carman and Spencer”Nikolas said “Me too”Laura said Bobbie and Logan and Liz and Lulu came in. “I guess we have two funeral to plan”Lulu said “No Luke didn’t want one”Laura said “Alright we will have one for Lucky”Liz said “Nikolas I want you to know I will not give up on finding the truth about my Brother”Logan said

At General Hospital~ Rave room~Calliope came in. “Mother I can feel my legs”Rave said “You can”Calliope ask “Yes”Rave said “That’s great”Calliope said Rave saw Calliope ring.. “Mother you're getting marry”Rave ask
“Yes to EJ he ask me last night”Calliope said “He's a great man I ‘m happy for you”Rave said as Dr Cooper came in. “How is it going”Dr Cooper ask “I can feel my legs”Rave said “That’s great you just need to do some therapy and you will walk again”Dr Cooper said “Thank you”Rave said

Dr Meadows office~ Isabella was there. “You're pregnant”Dr Meadows said “That’s great news”Isabella said

No comments:

Post a Comment