Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 15~ (Skyelo)

At The Quartermaine~ Alan and Monica and Edward and Tracy and Emily and Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner when Michael came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Michael said as he sit down. “It’s okay, What is wrong”Monica ask “I just came back from seeing Sonny and Carly. They are leaving town”Michael said Alan and Monica share a look, “Really”Alan ask “Yes to LA”Michael said “I’m so glad you came around to our side”Edward said “I know Grandfather , I like working at ELQ too”Michael said “I need to take care of something”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye on the cheek. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I will be right back”Lorenzo said and left. Skye got up and pour herself some water when Alan came by. “Skye, Now that Sonny is leaving , You know Lorenzo is going to take over his territory, Can you do this”Alan ask “I know that Lorenzo is in this life and I love him and accept Lorenzo for who he is and I know he will keep us safe”Skye said “I hope so”Alan said

Michael got up from the table and Monica came by him. “Michael, What is it”Monica ask “I just wish I got to know my father”Michael said “I know you do, AJ love you, Don’t forget that”Monica said “I know”Michael said and left as Alan came by. “Now we can bring AJ home”Monica said “We have to get the changer drop first”Alan said “Yes”Monica said

At Bobbie’s~ Bobbie was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Carly., Come in”Bobbie said “I can’t stay long, I have some news, Sonny and I our going to leave town together with Morgan”Carly said “Really, Why”Bobbie ask “Why not, We both need to start over now that Skye stole my hotel I have nothing life, Jax and I were almost together but we our better off as friends and I love Sonny anyway”Carly said “I’m going to miss you”Bobbie said “I know, I will miss you to , Just keep an eye on Michael will you”Carly ask “Always”Bobbie said they share a hug.”I’m glad we made up from the past”Bobbie said “Me to, We came along way”Carly said “So have you”Bobbie said “You can always come to visit”Carly said “I will”Bobbie said Carly left and Bobbie start to cry,

At Sonny~ Sonny was packing up when Lorenzo came in. “So you're leaving town”Lorenzo ask “Yes, So how much will you buy my territory for “Sonny ask “How much do you want”Lorenzo ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment