Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Are Changed Part 6 Ch 30

“All The Love We Give Are Changed Part 6 ch 30”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home from dinner.,”Well that was a nice dinner “Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said “I sure go to bed “Skye said “Skye,It’s going to be okay between us”Lorenzo said Lorenzo move towards Skye and kiss her.”Lorenzo “Skye said “I’m not ready to make Love ,I just wanted to kiss my wife “Lorenzo said “I love the way you kiss “Skye said “I like kiss you”Lorenzo said “Why don’t we have a drink and talk”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said he poured himself a brandy and Skye non alcoholic champagne .,”Here to us”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said “Skye ,It doesn’t have to be awoken towards us”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Ric and Katie wedding Recipient-Ric and Katie and Kristina and Lila Rae and Ian and Richard and Emma and Sierra Rose and Grace and Bliss and Cecil and Peston were at the party.”I’m glad you all could come “Ric said “We Love you and wanted to come “Kristina said “Yes we do”Sierra Rose said “You all will still be a part of my life “Ric said “Yes you’re welcome to come to the house any time “Katie said “Thanks “Richard said Katie and Ric went to dance. “Bliss,Cecil,Preston, I have some news,My memories came back,I remember everything “Sierra Rose said “That’s wonderful Mother “Bliss said “Yes”Cecil said “I love you and I’m so happy that I’m back “Sierra Rose said “Me too”Preston said “Let’s get some cake “Sierra Rose said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we’re having drinks in the den. “Skye ,Called me today,Sierra Rose remember everything “Alan said “Wow! That’s odd we both saw the X-ray and she had damage “Monica said “Yes,I’m in shock too”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment