Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 12

“All The Love We Give Are Changed Part 6 ch 12
At Cal-Cal and Sierra Rose were alone,,”Sierra Rose,We have a wonderful son together and a great history together “Cal said he touch Sierra Rose hair and kiss her. “Oh Cal “Sierra Rose said as Lorenzo came into the room he was upset that Sierra Rose was here.”Daddy,Why are you here “Sierra Rose ask “I’m here to take you home Princess “Lorenzo said “Oh is it time “Sierra Rose ask “Yes it is “Lorenzo said as the maid came into the room. ‘Can you take my daughter to get her coat”Lorenzo ask “It’s okay”Cal said the maid push Sierra Rose into the hallway.”I know what you’re doing seductive my daughter into falling in love with you so you can use my daughter for her money, I know you lost a lot of money in a deal,I’m watching you”Lorenzo said “You used too be a fan of Sierra Rose and I”Cal said “That was different “Lorenzo said as CJ came into the room.”CJ we have an arrangement that on Wednesday you would take care of Sierra Rose and spend time with her but not here”Lorenzo said “Yes Papa “CJ said Lorenzo left..”Sorry Father “CJ said “We will deal with it”Cal said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was having a healthy snack when Skye came into the room.”Daddy,Can we talk “Skye ask “Sure,What is it”Alan ask “I have an secrets and soon I think Lorenzo will fine out “Skye said “What is it”Alan ask “I been having an affair with Jax”Skye said “Why”Alan ask “It started when after the party waited on news about Lorenzo who was shot so bad ,He almost didn’t make it and Sierra Rose getting that news was so devastated ,In away I lose my daughter,Jax was there for me support me and it just happened “Skye said “Do you want to be with Jax “Lorenzo ask “No,I love my husband ,Jax and I just have history together that’s all”Skye said “It’s going to be devastated when Lorenzo fine out”Alan said “I know that their will be circumstances for this,I just hope Lorenzo and I can get passed it”Skye said “I hope you can get past it too “Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was helped Sierra Rose into her sitting room.”Sierra Rose,I’ll have the maid make you some tea “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra Rose said he left the room as his man came into the room. “Sir, I have pictures for you “He said he Give it to Lorenzo and he opened it was picture of Skye with Jax.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment