Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 13

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 13”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just open the envelope with picture of Skye and Jax in bed.Lorenzo was upset as Skye came into the room.”Lorenzo,How was you're day? Is Sierra Rose home “Skye ask “Yes Sierra Rose is home,My day was great in till now! How dare you Skye sleeping with Jax! Do our marriage vows mean anything to you! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo,I don’t Love Jax as much as I love you! We can fixed this! Skye yelled “Fixed it! How can we fixed this! How long have you been with him! Lorenzo yelled “Jax and I reconnected when you were shot and Sierra Rose was hurt ,I was alone and scared “Skye said “I almost died so why not slept with you're ex husband who treat you like crap! I’m the only man who love you for you for you! I have always put you first! Lorenzo yelled “Yes I know “Skye said “How many time have you slept with him! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, I don’t want to answer that! Can’t we just fix it! Skye yelled as she cried.”Fixed it! You were with him today! In his bed! Lorenzo yelled “Yes,It’s Over “Skye said “I want separate room tonight ,Tomorrow you can find you're own place to live! Skye we may not fix this! I hope you're happy with Jax”Lorenzo yelled He went upstairs and Skye pour herself a drink of wine and drank it..

Sierra Rose was in the sitting room sleeping on the couch as Lorenzo came into room and carrying Sierra Rose to her bedroom and helped her into bed and cover her up..”No matter what happened between you’re mother and I ,I will take care of you “Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra Rose on the forehead and left..

Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was in bed crying about her marriage hoping she could fix it but had doubts about it..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment